Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Just wondering what other hobbies you have besides your Photography

Mine is

Fishing
Military and Figure Modelling
Restoring Vintage Fountain Pens

And the Wife wants to know (She has a theory about something)

Your Star Sign and if your left or right handed (Weird or what)

I'm Virgo and Right handed

Post away

Thanks

Paul

Capricorn- Left handed- and i read read read oh and read:D and vaping now Dean has reminded me lol

Last edited:
The fishy star sign!!
right handed
Mountain biking, fishing

Capricorn- Left handed- and i read read read oh and read:D and vaping now Dean has reminded me lol

I'm a left handed Capricorn as well. But when I'm not messing about with the camera, i'm with my horse!

I'm a left handed Capricorn as well. But when I'm not messing about with the camera, i'm with my horse!

Nice to see another lefty in here finally and a capricorn at that... we are an interesting sort lol :D

Virgo...right handed.
No other hobbies per se.
Intrigued as to your wife's theory though.

Walking
Wildlife
Astronomy

Cancer
Right handed

Dave

Capricorn , right handed

wood turning, wood carving , writing , and talking crap on forums

Cancer
Right Handed.

Current hobbies: Astro Imaging, fishing, Family History, keyboard and guitar.

Previous Hobbies: Scuba Diving, Racing Sailing Dinghies, and Amateur Radio.

Play guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele.
Live sound mixing.
Camera building.
Valve based audio equipment building.
Libra.
Right.

Steve.

Nice to see another lefty in here finally and a capricorn at that... we are an interesting sort lol :D

Another left handed Capricorn here!
No fixed hobbies - I tend to flit from one interest to another. Presently obsessed with lawns, but that won't last :)

Right handed and Cancer. Amateur radio, including restoring and using vintage valve radio kit, Clansmam military radio and SDR transceivers. Hoping to get back into cycle touring.

Another left handed Capricorn here!
No fixed hobbies - I tend to flit from one interest to another. Presently obsessed with lawns, but that won't last :)

we will rule the world one day:D

Fishing, bass guitar, saxophone and masturbation (I'm competent at thee out of four:D).

Libra, right handed, left footed and dress to to the left.

Fishing, bass guitar, saxophone and masturbation (I'm competent at thee out of four:D).

Libra, right handed, left footed and dress to to the left.

You play the saxophone?.............. don't worry you'll learn the art of masturbation one day:LOL:

You play the saxophone?.............. don't worry you'll learn the art of masturbation one day:LOL:

I'm always blowing on my on my horn. I'll give you a wee shot if you want too.

I'm always blowing on my on my horn. I'll give you a wee shot if you want too.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...oh really.....now if i answer yes please everyone will come in with some dirty remark or sum such

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...oh really.....now if i answer yes please everyone will come in with some dirty remark or sum such
If you answer yes please, I wont give a flying f*** what remarks anyone comes in with.:D

Back