What other hobbies do you have and other odd questions

You maybe interested to note, that out of all threads the OP has started,]
he's never returned to one since 2009

Is that some of the useful information you have access to as a moderator?

It's in the same league as knowing how many times a number has appeared in the national lottery draw when it is taking place (do they still do that?) "The second number is 27. Its fifteenth appearance in the draw and was last seen on November the 9th two years ago". Fascinating!!

Steve.

I'm a right-handed Virgo.

Apart from photography, I enjoy reading, listening to music, playing guitar (I used to play in a band - late '70s-early '80s - now I just noodle around for my own pleasure with the occasional jam with some like-minded mates) and I play petanque (I'm secretary of my local club).

It's in the same league as knowing how many times a number has appeared in the national lottery draw when it is taking place (do they still do that?) "The second number is 27. Its fifteenth appearance in the draw and was last seen on November the 9th two years ago". Fascinating!!

Steve.

Never let it be said that the life of a mod is dull !!! :D

Right handed Leo
Hobbies are shotgun shooting, rifle shooting, chess, watercolour painting (badly)

Steve.
And it appears that this may be another to add to the list :D
My point exactly, Chris ;)
Someone askes for info and never returns to the thread ;)
Although to be fair he's not the only one.
OK As you were keep supplying the info,
I'm sure its useful to some one (y)

Actually no, if you know where to look and how to use the information,
Its available to any member

Ah well, it's quite interesting to see what people's other hobbies are.

As for the horoscope nonsense.........interesting for some, I'm sure.

249358_10150269835320733_2627492_n.jpg

A snap from facebook so excuse the poor quality.

I loved every second of riding (having been on the road from 16 with a 50cc, then with the above from age 18-21), but sold it on last summer at a small profit. I just didn't have the time to get good use out of it and the places I was travelling for work / study meant it was vulnerable to damage / vandalism for hours at a time (broken steering locks, ignition barrels and other small damages just from leaving it at Bluewater Shopping Centre!); many happy speed-limit-abiding memories though.

I'm 22 and a student, so plenty of time to get back into it once all this studying malarky is finished. I think I'll be staying with the GSXR line. The leathers, helmets and boots are still in the loft awaiting my return!

Another left handed Capricorn here!
No fixed hobbies - I tend to flit from one interest to another. Presently obsessed with lawns, but that won't last :)

Another Lefty Capricorn here also. Main hobbies are Mountain biking and motorbikes. Oh and my Lizards and snakes.

Back