Where are all the bball pics?

Did you ahve a word with phil? Manchester Magic are at home to Durham this sat 7.30pm .. I have a swimming thing to photograph so I cant go..

I was there on Saturday, I know most of the guys down there (the Magic coach and the propriator being 2 of them) due to it being my old club.

Not too happy with the photos, I missed the first quarter as my car was stuck in the snow! Been a very long time since I've taken photos of a basketball game and my first action with a 1 series really, so took some time to adjust. Looking forward to the next home game now.

Tom.

<--------- this is the Phil I am ;)

I started to 'help' out around 2006/7, so maybe a crossover of timings. always there if im not at home :)

<--------- this is the Phil I am ;)

I started to 'help' out around 2006/7, so maybe a crossover of timings. always there if im not at home :)

Can't really see you in that photo! I do know a Phil that works there, always in one of the blue shirts.

And to think I have been talking to you all this time thinking you were one handsome dude:D

Nice to see a few more bball shots & talk around here now.

Have a great xmas all & look forward to seeing a lot more bball shots in the New year.

Chris

Last edited:
hehe thanks Chris, glad im not a sensitive guy, I might have thought you meant me ;)

Have a good one.

Phil.

Back