Which weather forecast site do you use

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I have used the BBC site for my local area for a lot of years but ime finding it less and less accurate

I tend to use the Met Office app - never any problems with it not being accurate.

I watch the BBC of a morning, but I check weather radar sites too.

I look at the Accuweather app on my phone or the weather app that came with Win 10 for a forecast to make general plans then I look out of the window to see if there are any significant clouds and which way they're moving. The barometer in the hall gives a hint as well.

Best one I found is THIS
It has lots of options in the side bar.
And pretty graphics too :)

These are ones I like to use

accuweather seems to quite good, I also like there app on android too, it works quite well.
gavsweathervids general weather forecasts covering all areas of uk, plus videos to as he goes through the forecasts in detail
clear outside android app, great for cloud forecasts, has sunrise and sunset times for the location, wind speed and direction.

Best one I found is THIS
It has lots of options in the side bar.
And pretty graphics too :)
Ive just zoomed in on the south coast on that. I never realised the Isle of Wight had an inverted camel toe at the top. :coat:

Thanks every one a few to look at.

Normally use Accuweather, but generally go with the one with the forecast I like

Ive just zoomed in on the south coast on that. I never realised the Isle of Wight had an inverted camel toe at the top. :coat:
Trust you :rolleyes: :p

I just get up in the morning, open the curtains and take a look out the window.

I look at 6 or 7 different online forecasts, choose the best one and decide I'll have that weather :mad:

In Accrington ...
If you can't see the town hall clock then it's raining
If you can see the town hall clock then it's gonna rain..

In Accrington ...
If you can't see the town hall clock then it's raining
If you can see the town hall clock then it's gonna rain..

Now that you mention it, substitute "Twm Barlwm" for "town hall clock" and that pretty much works over here too :LOL:

(For anyone curious, Twm Barlwm is the big hill in the background with the nipple on top)

On the computer I use Windfinder, and the superforecast will give you hourly weather. All you need to do is find your nearest weather station. www.windfinder.com

Another yr.no user here.

Weather apps are a bit like watches. The more you look at the less sure you are what the right answer is.

I'm a look up at the sky periodically and make a guess kind of person. No weather prediction is ever right around here.

Back