Whipsnade in the Snow

Rich - Thank you, Im not sure when the car freeness will run out but it is definitely on until the end of the month. The Hill seemed fine tbh and my car is rear wheel drive so easy to go sliding around, it is all nice and clear now so no worries, Let me know if you fancy meeting up there, There is an official TP meet at Whipsnide Jan 15th Saturday so hopefully you will go.

I went there this afternoon and it's during the winter period it's free so the last day of February (y) The hill is now clear although I was amazed to still see clumps of snow around the zoo and the ponds still frozen over. It even started to lightly snow when we arrived.

As usual the tigers were in the corner again and I don't have a lens with enough zoom to reach them :(

I don't think I will be able to make the meet due to a family birthday but I will try and make later ones :)

One of the first lenses I used to ZOOOOM was the Sigma 70-300 APO, cheap and very very good. Had I know you was going over I would of met you up there, its only 30 mins from me.

Someone wanted a print but stupid me deleted all my PMs so can the person please PM me again

I hope he sees this thread again as I have a quote for him :D

Really nice pictures there, Marac. The colouring is great and the focus is spot on.
I've never been to Whipsnade, but its not too far from me so I'll check it out once I've got my DSLR.

There's a meet on 15th Jan why not come along to that ?

Have to be a final call for the user that wanted a print of the Tiger. My fault for deleting my PM box without thinking...

Apologies to that user.

Please PM me if you read this in time.

Did you ever send a PM to him ? Might be worth checking your sent items if you didn't delete those too

Did you ever send a PM to him ? Might be worth checking your sent items if you didn't delete those too

Yes I deleted everything :bonk: I just hope the guy don't think I'm ignoring him.. Lesson learned :wacky:

There's a meet on 15th Jan why not come along to that ?

Unfortunately I'll be working, but I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out in the meets section for some days out in the future.

Will be great to meet you one day.

Im thinking about doing Whipsnade tomorrow again... I must be mad.

Back