Window light

Could it be worth checking out some of the other options here as well?

1688596152094.png

Is it just me or does the original on page 1 now look sharper than it did back on Monday? lol

This is 800px on the long side
I'm on an uncalibrated lap top at the moment,
The question is, does it look any better to you, on your screen?

Its my girlfriend so she looks good in anything lol:)
:)

What I meant was, does the image reproduction look better, for posting at a size
that the forum doesn't reduce the size.

Last edited:
The gigantic full resolution version is absolutely perfect and razor sharp on the eyes. (y)

50% zoom here. Wonderfully sharp, so I'm thinking that something must be happening with the resizing or uploading.

View attachment 394369
<pedant> To me, it looks like the camera has focused on the model’s right eye, which is closest to camera. This is even sharper. </pedant>

<pedant> To me, it looks like the camera has focused on the model’s right eye, which is closest to camera. This is even sharper. </pedant>
Adrian that's exactly what happened and at f1.2 you defiantly run the risk of the second eye being out of focus

I'm on an uncalibrated lap top at the moment,
The question is, does it look any better to you, on your screen?
Chris...........to my 65 year old eyes with glasses on I really cant see any difference between the 800 or 1400 compressed image

Chris...........to my 65 year old eyes with glasses on I really cant see any difference between the 800 or 1400 compressed image
Neil, we are of a similar age, and I too need "reading" glasses.
Now I'm back on the PC, I can see a difference, the 800px one, the eyes are sharper, and the face is "clearer"

Back