would you leave a note on the windscreen or ?

that looks like a cockling quad,so probably wales or ireland looking at the houses as well ,more than likely for real in that case :sulk:

Vids no worky on iOS?

4FDE112E-7E87-401F-8DF9-FA04F08DD8C2_zpsjcbtg20x.png

Lol, I've done that when i was a lot younger but with the disc lock on the front. Its like pulling away and slamming the front brake on, I nearly dropped the bike. Booth my locks have a reminder coil thing noe that you put over the brake leaver.

Lol, I've done that when i was a lot younger but with the disc lock on the front. Its like pulling away and slamming the front brake on, I nearly dropped the bike. Booth my locks have a reminder coil thing noe that you put over the brake leaver.

I use an alarm disc lock, I still use a luminous reminder but if I move the handlebars the alarm goes off..

that video shows why you should chain your bike up at the front, he was lucky he didn't have any more slack.

Perhaps that's his version of a wheel clamp anti theft device ;)

Like these did?

firefox and windows 7 ..no video showing here either.. i ahve latest flash and i dont get messages.. just black square

have you clicked on the black square?

haaa no i didn't as the mouse didnt change to show it was clickable.. but i clicked once and the mouse then changed to show it was clickable.. clicked again and the video appeared..

1) thanks for that David.. now I know :)

2) poor stuff when a video has to come as some sort of puzzle to play it?

camera would be locked and loaded!

Might be, I use Safari on my iPad, mobile is a waste of space for me!

are these rear wheel drive cars ???? Yep thats it

or is it because there is not much snow i know where my mum and dad live it does get bad out that way even though they don't use them

or have i missed the point some where lol

Back