Yongnuo YN-622C where to buy

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Can any point me in the direction of the best place to buy said triggers

If you would prefer to order from the UK have them delivered by Royal Mail & avoid any import duty then I got mine from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yongnuo-Y...er_Systems&hash=item20caf6507a#ht_6124wt_1255

Caveat emptor.

I don't care where they are sending them from, check the contact details.

Plus you get a 7 day warranty, and even then only if they are 'completely defective'.

Get them from the official hkyongnuo ebay shop is my recommendation.

One year solid warranty, I have never been charged import duty and I waited less than a week for my yn622s.

Last edited:
Same Hong Kong seller as above, just a different name with the same 7 day warranty.

This is where I got mine from too, ordered on the 20th, arrived yesterday

Now £70.99 from these guys so way overpriced compared to other sellers.

Now £70.99 from these guys so way overpriced compared to other sellers.
£67.99 from the link above & that will include VAT as they are posted in the UK (unless of course they are being smuggled in bulk to avoid customs).

The Prices for these triggers seems to be fluctuating daily/throughout the day....

I originally made a purchase with these >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YONGNUO-W...hy_Slaves_Trigger_Systems&hash=item1e72a189c8 @ £53.94. The following day they refunded me and explained they we expeiencing difficulties with the shipping/stock... they then changed the price to £153.94....

I then opted to purchase as per my previous post.... 1 at £67.99 then a week later a set at £62.99 from the same seller :s

Phil

This is where I ordered my second set from last night (with a further £5 off from ebay)

What benefits do you get when it's fulfilled by Amazon?

The main two benefits from my perspective being:

(1) Amazon physically have the stock in the UK ready to ship, and will handle the shipping, so you can get it next day if needed.
(2) If you do have an issue, Amazon will manage the return process as well as the refund if needed.

I've bought quite a few YN-622 and various YN flashes from Amazon on this basis in the past few weeks - all smooth deliveries, apart from one issue where the seller had put the wrong barcode on an item they shipped to Amazon - so rather than get a YN-565 flash, I got a crappy wind speed monitor with a YN-565 barcode attached!

Amazon handled the return and refund very quickly at at no cost to me in terms of postage, so I'm quite happy. I'm not sure I would have got the same from an ebay supplier.

I should just add, the supplier that mis-labelled the item as NOT buysku ltd, who are seller of the items currently fulfilled by amazon on the link above - I did buy from buysku and their stuff arrived just fine.

Last edited:
If they are in Hong Kong then how do they send them by Royal Mail?

Hong Kong used to be a British colony and used mail services based on ours but it's now called Hongkong Post - many still refer to it as Royal Mail.

just seen this post as I was looking at the YN622's and I was under the impression Amazon was just a shop window, they don't physically have to have stock.

Choccy...

just seen this post as I was looking at the YN622's and I was under the impression Amazon was just a shop window, they don't physically have to have stock.

Choccy...
They don't necessarily have stock, but their UK warehousing is massive.

Just bought mine from a seller on amazon. I think they were about £54 or there abouts. I still haven't opened them right enough.

Back