Your best Landscape photo of 2011

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Well I've been waiting for someone to do one over the last week seeing the other threads, so wait no more!

Lets see your best landscape shot of 2011!

As per last years rules, only post one photo please taken by yourself!

I'll start with this one of mine.

It was a hard choice as I have another favorite but decided to go with this as it was the first photo I was really happy with...

Foot steps in the sand by rob_mank, on Flickr

Nice shot heres my only real effort from 2011

ER5D3180.jpg

Very nice Rob,

I'll have 50p that it's not Yorkshire. A very slight rotation clockwise would make it fantastic.

Here's mine - was just a grab shot with the new toy K5 and 10-20mm........

southwold2800.jpg

Very nice Rob,

I'll have 50p that it's not Yorkshire. A very slight rotation clockwise would make it fantastic.

You're right, its not Yorkshire! It's down in St.Ives looking across to the island. :)

like the lighting and the idea. Why not remove the distracting dust bunnies?

Cos every time i try to photoshop something i ruin it, my pp skills are nil

Had a whole holiday in the Shetland Islands, planned lots of exciting places to go and take all sorts of photos ... and my favourite was taken somewhere that we only went to because the bus wouldn't arrive for another two hours. :bonk:

Storm Over Voe by Carousels Spin, on Flickr

bunnies hunted and destroyed for you.........

what editing software do you have, as it really is one of the easiest things to do... we all have to learn somewhere - more than happy to talk you through it.

lps001.jpg

and yes, the grad is a bit obvious..........

Your Spurn Point shots were all v good, can see why you changed your mind.

Thank you, we really will have to have a meet over there sometime!

This one stands out for me from 2011.

Mam Tor 039 by HaplessClicker, on Flickr

I love some of the images in this thread though, especially the first three and the one by *Sarah*

Thank you, I really must try and get to Mam Tor next year, especially after seeing this pic!

My landscape photos are usually pretty rubbish. But this one I was really pleased with and by far my best of 2011 - got a big 50" version of this in my hallway and its stunning!

216561_10150217528411882_564021881_8539239_5862728_n.jpg

sorry for the watermark!

Struggling to choose here, but I think this one from March (the night before the "supermoon") is probably my best of the year.

bunnies hunted and destroyed for you.........

what editing software do you have, as it really is one of the easiest things to do... we all have to learn somewhere - more than happy to talk you through it.

lps001.jpg

and yes, the grad is a bit obvious..........

Thanks Lynton, i have elements i think its 3 will take you up on that offer at a later date:):)

I don't do much landscape work, but this is one of my personal favourites from this year.

DSC_0039.jpg

In January 2011 I experienced some great early morning light from Loughrigg. This one is looking towards Bowfell and The Crinkle Crags - Panasonic G1.

My favourite landscape shot of 2011. No pp as it really did look like this on the day !

Great thread btw and some superb landscapes on show (y)

1496wyw.jpg

Back