Recent content by andya700

  1. A

    WAMT....what annoyed me today!

    We are in the same position 67 and 68. I have masses of paperwork with loads of personal information. I am just going to buy a shredder, despite my wife saying she can tear it all up. She doesn't have a clue how much there is, thirty six years of every kind of bank/credit card info plus all the...
  2. A

    WAMT....what annoyed me today!

    Sadly, it seems this is a very common problem. I personally think that delivery firms should be obliged to leave parcels with a neighbour if the recipient is not at home. There is no excuse for stealing, but parcels just being left on doorsteps is just stupid.
  3. A

    WAMT....what annoyed me today!

    Cheers, my wife has taken images on her phone of the cracked window and the stunned pheasant. The imprint where it hit isn't really defined, unlike a collared dove which hit the window years ago.
  4. A

    WAMT....what annoyed me today!

    the following happened yesterday. I was in the kitchen, which has a 4 metre window, looking out on a lovely river valley. I was preparing food, when there was a huge sound, louder than any gunshot I have heard, it really shocked me, but I looked up instantly to see a large bird tumbling away...
  5. A

    WCMUT....what cheered me up today

    We went for our first long walk around the village today, the first since having the pacemaker fitted last October. On our walk, there is an old vine, on an embankment (South facing) which sometimes had a few small grapes. Today was very different, half a dozen bunches weighing 1.3 kilos, black...
  6. A

    WCMUT....what cheered me up today

    I wonder what happened to the 1.5 million homes that Angela Rayner promised us? As usual the BBC are making excuses for her. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cgqdlw0x092o
  7. A

    Bird Song

    Here in Kent, twenty miles from the sea - seagulls, crows, magpies, starlings, collared doves, sparrows, blue tits etc.
  8. A

    WCMUT....what cheered me up today

    You can leave them alone as well. I have a particular set of skills. I will look for you, I will find you and then I will take your stollen bites from you.
  9. A

    WCMUT....what cheered me up today

    What are you running, a V6 or V8? I know that the Alfa 3L V6's were notorious for a bit of timing chain noise on startup.
  10. A

    Un licensed driver

    Definitely go no contact and inform the police that her boyfriend tried to contact your son.
  11. A

    WCMUT....what cheered me up today

    No, because I want them all.
  12. A

    WCMUT....what cheered me up today

    They had mince pies in Lidl on Wednesday.
  13. A

    Electric scooters on pavements

    It now seems that the same lad now has an electric bike and is doing wheelies at around 30mph on our street.
  14. A

    Electric scooters on pavements

    Here is a BBC article about E bikes. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cgmkzm3318go?utm_source=firefox-newtab-en-gb
  15. A

    Electric scooters on pavements

    I would favour instant confiscation and then destruction of scooters being used on public roads and footpaths, no exceptions.
Back
Top