Recent content by Micro-four-thirds

  1. M

    On Tripods

    I can definitely recommend the leefoto ranger ls223c it’s extremely compact and well made and off the top of my head reaches around 300-400mm in height.
  2. M

    Camera gear on planes

    Hi, many thanks, I’ve watched quite a few YouTube videos etc recently on the flight and it seems passengers are allowed one item of hand luggage albeit relatively small compared to standard flights (which they board with) plus one item of checked luggage which at barra end is handed back to you...
  3. M

    Camera gear on planes

    That’s brilliant, many thanks, I’m only slightly over with everything included.
  4. M

    Camera gear on planes

    Hi all, my apologies for interrupting the thread a little, would anyone have any idea how strict loganair are on their Glasgow to Barra route with the 6kg carry on allowance? My travel bag is well within their size guides I’m just wondering how strict they are regarding the weight. Many thanks
  5. M

    Beginner Which camera for my "other" hobby?

    That’s a good point the other issue might be shadows from the device be that camera or phone affecting the clarity.
  6. M

    Beginner Which camera for my "other" hobby?

    Hi as silly as it may seem and this ideas just come to mind without any serious thought into your question, how about a mobile phone on a stand /support in video mode?
  7. M

    Pictures of Paper

    Wow they’re fantastic, thanks for sharing
  8. M

    Humble brag, YouTube milestone.

    Excellent news, congratulations.
  9. M

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Many thanks, that’s brilliant to know.
  10. M

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    morning, it’s just a thought that’s come to mind and I’ve yet to use a Fuji body or lens, the aperture rings are they clicked like my 40mm voigtlander on Sony mount?
  11. M

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Many thanks, I agree that one makes me smile each time I look at it, are they concocting a plan or consoling the middle one.
  12. M

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Hi all, here's some images from a recent trip to Edinburgh zoo.
  13. M

    Scotland Lerwick photography locations

    Many thanks for the detailed info, I’m thinking primarily the buses and exploring the local coastland around Lerwick on foot.
  14. M

    1069 miles in a 28 year old car - all on film

    Plus one, it’s been great to see.
  15. M

    Recommended magnetic filter holder and filters for various lenses

    Plus one for Kase, well worth the expense in my opinion, wex used section often has the magnetic ones in stock at reasonable prices.
Back
Top