Recent content by mstphoto

  1. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Thanks Stephen ;)
  2. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    It doesn't happen very often :LOL: Cheers Mikey
  3. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Raven at 5 months exploring the Invercauld Estate, Cairngorms National Park a7cii + Tamron 28-200 Raven 6 by Mike Stephen, on Flickr
  4. mstphoto

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    Cheers Steve. I may give that a try ;)
  5. mstphoto

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    Perhaps I've done it wrong but looks like if I want to pay annually I'd have to take the 1Tb option which is £5pm extra :thinking:
  6. mstphoto

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    Aye, I quite like it myself :LOL: :LOL:
  7. mstphoto

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    Not sure I'll look into it nearer the time. When I took out the Amazon BF deals, I squirreled away the £9.99 monthly subscription so I still have it in my savings account to fall back on.
  8. mstphoto

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    I'm in the same boat. After buying 4 years worth of Amazon Black Friday deals, they runs out next month. I'll now be £14.99pm for 20Gb Photography package. I'm happy with that ;)
  9. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    I had a lot of problems with the Sony wireless remote. Sometimes it would stop working all together for no reason. Got so pi**ed off with it I binned it and bought a Smallrig remote and so far it hasn't let me down
  10. mstphoto

    On Tripods

    Check out Vanguard Tripods They have a vast selection of tripods to suit all needs. I keep a VEO tripod in the campervan It folds up and fits in a Vanguard messenger bag
  11. mstphoto

    The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

    Screenshot_20260906_105916_Facebook by Mike Stephen, on Flickr
  12. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    I have one on my a1 Makes a big difference to the handling of the camera.
  13. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    My sister lives in Lytham Drive. We often walk the dog along her path that takes us to Broughton Road (y)
  14. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Ally McCoist agrees with you, gman I visit my sister in Summerston from time to time and thankfully that seems ok in the meantime but with the way things are going, who knows what the future holds
  15. mstphoto

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Another shot with the Viltrox 14mm on the a7cii Clouds reflected on Forfar Loch, Angus Cloud Reflections by Mike Stephen, on Flickr
Back
Top