Recent content by ndwgolf

  1. ndwgolf

    Nik Collection 9 on a Mac using Mac OS 27 Golden Gate

    I downloaded the trial version and it’s working fine…… thanks
  2. ndwgolf

    Nik Collection 9 on a Mac using Mac OS 27 Golden Gate

    Ive just installed the Mac OS 27 Golden gate on my Mac Studio, I just want to check with you guys if anyone has successfully installed Nik Collection 9 on that Mac OS as I need to purchase a new Nik Collection licence as my old NIK 3 wont work anymore?
  3. ndwgolf

    Nik Collection 9

    Keith I also use Silver Efex Pro a lot and a few of the filters in CEP, so I will just go ahead and upgrade to Nik 9............thanks for the feedback
  4. ndwgolf

    Nik Collection 9

    Ive been holding off and holding off upgrading my Nik collection 4 to version 9..........but since updating to Mac OS 27 Nik Collection 4 has stopped working, I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and fork out $179 bucks..............is it worth it?
  5. ndwgolf

    Three light setup for studio and outdoor portraits

    Thanks a lot Tim, I also asked the Godox Thailand on Lazada and they recommended the same
  6. ndwgolf

    New home Studio with large skylight

    here you go mate https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/005aJNd5LUMDh3k9ua064oU_A#Video
  7. ndwgolf

    Three light setup for studio and outdoor portraits

    I currently have 2 x Profoto B1 Heads that are 20+ years old, I have replaced the batteries twice already and they are starting to play up again so rather than buy more batteries (bloody expensive at that) I'm thinking if getting a new Godox AD600BM II as a key light plus two smaller lights for...
  8. ndwgolf

    NSFW How to get sharp shadow edges

    Ill give it a go over the weekend.....thanks
  9. ndwgolf

    NSFW How to get sharp shadow edges

    Okay I will try bare bulb next time
  10. ndwgolf

    NSFW How to get sharp shadow edges

    After seeing another post by Owen I tried to do a similar kind of shoot but failed to get the shadows sharp............what am I doing wrong? I used a Profoto B1 head with a 11inch reflector on it about 45 degrees to the models right
  11. ndwgolf

    Original Brands vs Cheaper Copies – How Much Are We Really Paying For the Name?

    For years I bought Gitzo tripods because they were supposedly the best ( they were certainly the most expensive) Then I was talked into buying a Leofoto tripod for 1/2 the price from my mate who owns a large camera dealership in Kuala Lumpur who for years sold me Gitzo tripods lol………. The...
  12. ndwgolf

    Original Brands vs Cheaper Copies – How Much Are We Really Paying For the Name?

    I’ve been thinking about something lately and would be interested to hear what everyone else thinks. When buying certain products, you can sometimes find a copy or alternative that looks remarkably similar to the original, yet costs less than half the price. That raises an interesting question...
  13. ndwgolf

    New home Studio with large skylight

    Yes it will. I should have everything up and working later in the week. I will post a video of the completed installation ......thanks
Back
Top