Recent content by nog

  1. nog

    Simon's 52 for 2026

    Good splash of colour and got to say the grouting looks good
  2. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Post Your Images here - no comments please - Week 41 Story in a Single Frame

    Week 40 Every day tools IMG_2843.jpg by Keith, on Flickr
  3. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Nog's 52 for 2026 Week 40 every day tools

    Week 40 Every day tools, well some days IMG_2843.jpg by Keith, on Flickr
  4. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    What Paul said(y)
  5. nog

    Fuel costs

    My bold The gov have already sorted it, starting 2028...
  6. nog

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    I went on chat support with Adobe, they said to check with seller- Amazon. When I pointed out that Amazon say check with Adobe they just said there are different conditions with deals and I should check with seller:rolleyes:
  7. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Oy's Bonkers Beffudlements 2026. Week 40 - Everyday Tools

    Nice setup, great placement of the strap
  8. nog

    Lightroom subscription renewal

    Same here, but what to do twice a year:thinking: EDIT I know I will almost certainly use Stephen’s solution for the same reason
  9. nog

    Adobe Creative Cloud

    H Offer is only for Amazon prime subscribers
  10. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Boots 52 for 2026

    Good catchup and, as above, interesting looking church. I also have a favourite son and daughter- just the one of each :)
  11. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    Good idea Bill, agree with your choice, the rounded corners make it stand out from the others as well
  12. nog

    Simon's 52 for 2026

    First one for me as well
  13. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Cuthbert's 52 for 2026

    Great shot of the swan:p
  14. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Nog's 52 for 2026 Week 40 every day tools

    Thanks all, missing the Malta weather now
  15. nog

    The TP52 - 2026 Post Your Images here - no comments please - Week 41 Story in a Single Frame

    Week 39 Water droplets IMG_2783.jpg by Keith, on Flickr
Back
Top