Well, quite a rare thing happened recently - MPB sent me a promotional email and as a result I asked for a valuation of my 7 year old RX100M3. I was surprised at their quote of '£400 as new' or '£375 as excellent'. I then tried LCE and Parks who gave £300 and £275 respectively for 'as new'...
Thanks for the info - maybe the issues I had were related to the lens being a Leica version on a Fuji camera (really poor detail when zoomed in and bad corners). I would hesitate to buy another Voigtlander lens even though they were lovely to operate. I just wondered if you'd seen any problems.
Alan, have you tried any of your Voigtlander lenses on your A7Cii yet. I'm asking as I have an A7Cii as well and was wondering how they fared with a modern sony sensor. I have tried Leica mount Voigtlanders previously on my Fuji gear but was quite disappointed with the images
I moved over from Fuji this year - sold a lot of fuji cameras and lenses and decided that I just wanted one camera and one lens. I bought a Sony A7Cii and 28-60 zoom and so far I've been very happy with just that. It captures most of the images I want and is easy to carry around. So, yes I...
I've had a Pre-Moon Speedmaster, an original Flightmaster and a Seamaster 300 plus 11 Rolex (inc. Submariner and GMT) and countless other Omegas. I've been through all that and come out the other side. I now have just a Stowa Marine Original as my daily watch and three 18kt Omegas which I...
It's not everybody's cup of tea but this is the sort of photography I really like doing:-
Just nature in all its beauty - that'll do for me
Sony A7Cii and vintage Hexanon 135/3.2 wide open
A quick question to those who know :- Does the Samyang 35mm f2.8 lens require the latest firmware for use on a Sony A7Cii - and if so, how easy is it to update Samyang firmware? Many thanks in advance
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.