‘Movement'

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
Okay, AS Photograph has sort of lead me along the line of creating these images... I think there quite effective and interesting but what do you all think??

f_w15bwm_7d59ce2.jpg

f_w15bwm_1281b0c.jpg

f_w15bwm_efe8804.jpg

Personally I think you have done well...

Only thing I could criticised is with the 3rd picture ... & that would be that the last one of the boy on the bike - if it had a bit more space in between the 3rd & 4th shot of the bike as it too me is too close... But I'm no pro, just personal preference...

(y) to 1st & 3rd..

How do you do this i think its amazing.

Superb photo's.

:D

Personally I think you have done well...

Only thing I could criticised is with the 3rd picture ... & that would be that the last one of the boy on the bike - if it had a bit more space in between the 3rd & 4th shot of the bike as it too me is too close... But I'm no pro, just personal preference...

(y) to 1st & 3rd..

Thank you,

I'll tell you what I think, I think I would like to know how you did them.

Dai
How do you do this i think its amazing.

Superb photo's.

:D

Camera was set to sports mode. Object goes past. You shoot a series of images and then layer them ontop of each other on Photoshop.

Not to my taste but I think #1 is the better as an image. Does colour make the image even more busy? I find the backgrounds rather too busy and distracting from the cyclist.

Colour just dosen’t look right at all.
Something that has been pointed out by my teacher is that the backgrounds are to cluttered, yes.
Going to try a dancer later this week, so that may be an opportunity to try something on a bare gym wall.

Last edited:
Thank you,
Going to try a dancer later this week, so that may be an opportunity to try something on a bare gym wall.

Should be interesting to see them... esp with a blank background...

Back