‘Saint Gaz’

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
The Sun came out today for about 2 minutes, shone through the office widow onto a CD on a colleague’s desk onto the wall. I persuaded Gary to pose for me.

Handheld in low light, didn’t want to use flash or the ‘halo’ would have disappeared.

I don’t usual ‘do’ people so C+C appreciated.

Larger image here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazbarnes/

DSCF5817-800.jpg

That's a brilliant idea. I reckon it should be a portrait. So I have cropped it and cloned out (badly) the notice board which gives

2830197842_73586c9cd9_o.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but I do think it works better this way.

Last edited:
Very clever capture :D:D

I agree about the board though, but sometimes, you just have to grab that shot :)

well spoted baz and quick thinking bet the jokes are flying round the office now (y)

Excellent spot, fair play to your mate for posing and don't crop the notice board! I think it adds to the pic to leave some of the office environment in(y)

Thanks for all your comments.

Excellent spot, fair play to your mate for posing and don't crop the notice board! I think it adds to the pic to leave some of the office environment in(y)

Thanks, I’m in two minds myself. Only had a couple of minuets to take the shot so had no time rearrange things. Besides, Gary wasn’t exactly a willing model :D

Last edited:
Back