“…TAKE A PEEP…” – All feedback welcome, my photos for C n’ C, no particular genre.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
It’s across-the-board, your judgement matters!

Thought I would keep it all neat and tidy and place my images in this one thread. Images will be small but will generally direct to a larger version.

Another pair of eyes, no matter how slight your opinion or answer; it will help me identify areas for improvement which in turn will progress my efforts. I would much rather invite challenging observations. I’m not sensitive to criticism, with a face like mine I’ve developed broad shoulders. I want to advance and discover more, a true evaluation would mean a lot to me, short and concise sits well with me but if you offer more, great. All advice and of course general comments received sincerely!

NOTE: this thread may chop and change a bit until I familiarise myself with all the forum features, I'm never happy until I've tried doing something more than one way

Last edited:
Looks a bit soft on the large version John, lovely muted light though.

Thanks tiler65,

Ye, should have closed up the aperture a little more, I never realised flowers would be such a tricky subject. Not a topic I've really considered until now, always thought it would be straight forward subject, but its not.

Last edited:

Another from my visit to the Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh

Last edited:

Having not done much motorsport photography it would be of interest to find out what settings of convenience other photographers use during a fast motor sport gig.

Last edited:
Back