¡ qod poq

GHP

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
¡¡ uʍop ǝpısdn uı ʇı ʇnd ʎןןɐʇuǝpıɔɔɐ ı ʞuıɥʇ ı 'uı ʞɔɐq ʇı pǝƃƃnןd ı uǝɥʍ puɐ 'pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ pǝʇɔǝuuoɔsıp ı

¿ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ pɐɥ noʎ noʎ pןoʇ oɥʍ ˙˙˙ buoɹʍ buıɥʇʎuɐ ǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ ʎןʇsǝuoɥ ı

snɹıʌ ɐ s,ʇı

¡ ɐılɐɹʇsn∀ ʎɐqƎ ɯoɹɟ spɹɐoqʎǝʞ dɐǝɥɔ ǝsǝɥʇ uɯɐp

:p ooʇ ǝɯ pǝʇɔǝɟuı ǝʌ,noʎ - ɹǝbbnq

WTF ?

I'm in the pub and I've had a few and this thread has got my head in a right mess !!!!

neil_g said:
thats okay just turn your screen around

Just what I've been doing on my ipad. After an hour it's still upside down and my arms have started to ache so I'm going to give up now.

80IHX-/-\-XHI8-8IHX-/-\-XHI08
80IHX-\-/-XHI8-8IHX-\-/-XHI08

Yes I'm bored and I can't sleep

Last edited:
Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓜⓐⓩⓘⓝⓖ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓣⓞ ⓦⓗⓔⓝ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓑⓞⓡⓔⓓ

neil_g said:
If the screen won't go then turn yourself upside down :D

That's what I ended up doing, I thought you could lock these bloody iPhones screens and you can, just not when your drunk :(

Have you tried using sign language to put a post up? I have and still no reply..........

¿ǝʞoɾ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ ʇuop I

Ruffy said:
That's what I ended up doing, I thought you could lock these bloody iPhones screens and you can, just not when your drunk :(

Mikesphotaes said:
Obviously not an ipad user tonight:p

Just bumping the thread to say you can view the iPad screen upside down.

In setting - general
Accessibility
Assistive Touch

If you turn that on, then when using it via the white dot button go to device and rotate screen.

acetone said:
Just bumping the thread to say you can view the iPad screen upside down.

In setting - general
Accessibility
Assistive Touch

If you turn that on, then when using it via the white dot button go to device and rotate screen.

You can use the hold switch to lock rotation, but i think everyone was just being funny.. ;)

You guys are wicked, but it did brighten up my otherwise dreary morning

neil_g said:
You can use the hold switch to lock rotation, but i think everyone was just being funny.. ;)

I did realise everyone was just joking :) I'd just been playing with the accessibly setting and saw that this worked, never even considered the simple lock rotate switch :bang:

I did realise everyone was just joking :) I'd just been playing with the accessibly setting and saw that this worked, never even considered the simple lock rotate switch :bang:

another option for you, if you want to have that switch as mute is to use the multi task bar:

double click home, swipe right and press the lock orientation button

Back