£1000 Boa (eating rat warning)

Edit My Images
Yes
.....aaaand some more lol thats it for tonight just some quick post for ash!

snake_1.jpg

snake.jpg

Last edited:
Nice images (y)
(and I do I mean that)
but it might be worth a "feeding snake" warning
Not everyone is that happy to see a rat eaten ;)
Just IMO of course

Nice image. I'm happy to see a rat being eaten. There is plenty to go round.

Snakes are by far my fave ;)

I was expecting a BCI, but doesn't look like it? What is it? Could be a dark salmon BCI or something?

Cool either way!

Snakes are by far my fave ;)

I was expecting a BCI, but doesn't look like it? What is it? Could be a dark salmon BCI or something?

Cool either way!

non of them lol

cant quite remember but I will find out now.....

Hmmm it doesnt look like it has hypo in it, strange. Its very dark (the boa) coloured.
I think you could do with some better lighting to show off your subject better, even little desk lamps can come in quite handy for stuff like this.
Snakes can be tricky to capture as they often dont want to pose for the camera, moving about all over the place, so capturing them can be quite a challenge that not everyone appreciates. So well done in capturing these.

I concur! Taking pics of snakes and controlling them too by your self is a nightmare :LOL:
It really can be hard work by yourself:LOL:

I tend to use hides to get them fairly calm in one spot then whip the hide off at the last minute.

These pic were set dark by me in pp

I have load more I will post up for you with propper lighting you can see better :)

It was quite a good model it didn't really move much!

These pic were set dark by me in pp

I have load more I will post up for you with propper lighting you can see better :)

It was quite a good model it didn't really move much!

Fabulous, the more reptiles the better:D

It really can be hard work by yourself:LOL:

I tend to use hides to get them fairly calm in one spot then whip the hide off at the last minute.

Aye, I might have a go at this with my BRB. He tends to stay most still. Or he blood... he never moves, except randomly striking if he's in that mood :)

There we go, not sure what quality as it's up loaded off my phone lol

07f0755b.jpg

Back