£112M

get away from this sh**y country for good

go and live in germany with my gf!

go and live in germany with my gf!

You want Terry to go and live your girlfriend? :D

IF I won, It would pay for a great funeral when the heart attack hits!

funnily enough was talking about this with another TP'er today..............

He was going to spend £20,000 on Nikon gear, and then take pictures of it on fire............:LOL::LOL::LOL: ... and then post them on here........

For me, the Wife wants a top of the range Megane.........:shrug: (I have somewhat more exotic tastes!)

Live the life we all just dream of.
With that money there is enough to fill every dream

spike

Live the life we all just dream of.
With that money there is enough to fill every dream

spike

And conjure up some nightmares!

For a start I would not be sat in a firkin hotel bored stiff wondering what to do of an evening.:bang:

I would be sat in my mansion playing with lots of camera gadgets:naughty::love::LOL:

all you people giving money away, if you don't survive 7 years......... there's a huge tax bill to pay........... (potentially exempt gifts)

I'd certainly have a field day at a camera store or two, as well as a few car dealerships... actually make that helicopter vendors.......

all you people giving money away, if you don't survive 7 years......... there's a huge tax bill to pay........... (potentially exempt gifts)

I'd certainly have a field day at a camera store or two, as well as a few car dealerships... actually make that helicopter vendors.......

You can actually fly a helicopter with your knees AND hold a camera!
Try that with a Ferrari!

I'd spend it on fast women, fast cars, drugs and I'd probably just end up wasting the rest :D

Go ahead with the quote the Everest double glazing man just left me with.

Try that with a Ferrari!

Chances are if I ever got behind of the wheel of a Ferrari, it would be airborne in a few minutes.........(not necessarily for the right reasons!!!)

and by the way, my spellchecker wants to change Wontolla to Ayatollah (something you haven't told us????????)

Chances are if I ever got behind of the wheel of a Ferrari, it would be airborne in a few minutes.........(not necessarily for the right reasons!!!)

and by the way, my spellchecker wants to change Wontolla to Ayatollah (something you haven't told us????????)

:LOL::LOL: Makes me wonder where you bought your spellchecker!

Comes from my Scouting days (25 years) from Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book!

Giving away handfuls of cash to people you've never even met before and seeing their faces would be the coolest bit.... :D

Everyone bar one in the Office will be sharing a few tickets, if we win the one is going to be very busy:) Serves the sad git right:razz:

with a 112 million i would start thinking about living longer than i want too, not a lot tbh world peace and all that.

Merc

Pay off my debts would be a good start. Then maybe find a nice family home.

HELLO, Donald whors yer troosers?

hmm.. I wouldn't have to worry about choosing between a 5d and a 7d :LOL:

on a serious note, I'd give some of it to family.. take a trip round the world, and settle in wherever I like most.

Why do so many who do the lottery want to give away their winnings? ....

Why do so many who do the lottery want to give away their winnings? ....

If you were talking about winning £1m and giving away 700k I'd see where you're coming from, but winning £112m?.... you'd have a hard job not giving a lot of it away methinks.... not unless you were the ultimate tight git. :shrug:

If you were talking about winning £1m and giving away 700k I'd see where you're coming from, but winning £112m?.... you'd have a hard job not giving a lot of it away methinks.... not unless you were the ultimate tight git. :shrug:

Can you still get a green monster in Dundee?

I'm with Splog in that I wouldn't give money to strangers, not unless they were destitute. It would be a pleasure to give money to family and friends especially since they were all great when I had the baby.

I wouldn't give away a single penny to anyone :cool: But I have made a decision to open up the factory on the Sunday night and leave a bottle of lager (330ml) and about thirty straws :D

That probably explains why so many are splattered all over the countryside.

112m, Hmmm, I'd spend 30m on friends and family, 30m on me, put the other 52m in the highest interest account I could find and set up a charity on the interest so I knew exactly how much was going where.

Back