£150 on a tripod and head

i had £100 and went for the RedSnapper legs and Ball Head. I have absolutely NO regrets what so ever!

Its a great, sturdy tripod. Its got a bit of weight to it, so if that bothers you, then it might not be ideal.

As for which is the best head, i would be interested to see the discussion of that matter!

Cant argue with the build quality of redsnapper. Did have a £35 Sony one, and ok, redsnapper is 3 times the price but is ten times the quality. Have a ball head, 50/50 whether this or 3 way is best.

manfrotto but I haven't seen a redsnapper so can't comment

manfrotto but I haven't seen a redsnapper so can't comment

I have a 190 pro and a redsnapper,so can comment from experience......:naughty:

For landscape and versatility, the 190. For heavy lenses and robustness,the RS.........(y)

I use both according to what i`m doing at the time.

you haven't said what your putting on the tripod/head - that makes ALL the difference!!!

Well I bought what Spencer has and you could use it to pull an engine out a car!

ok mabey not but it is very strong!

I have Manfrotto and find it excellent - would recommend the same to you.

The manfrotto and trigger head combo that should be about £220 but is £139 until xmas........ lovely :)

They showed us them at the TP convention. Is the model an 050 or something like that. They wrote it down for me. The trigger was £80 on its own and the tripod was £140 if I remember. Lots of people were buying this special combo so plenty of people on here should know the two part numbers

Back