£154,000,000 Lottery Jackpot

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
That’s a lot of money! I have a line in every Friday draw so will be crossing my fingers.
My shopping list once I’ve won includes:
House in Spain (main home)
Lots of travel
Chalet in the Alps (Dec to Feb)
Lots of travel
House in the U.K.
Lots of travel
Ferrari 812 Superfast
Lots of travel
Aston Martin DB11 Volante
Lots of travel
David Brown Automotive Mini Remastered
Lots of travel
Range Rover Velar
Lots of travel
And finally, ensuring my ex-wives and my children are well taken care of.

What would you be treating yourself to?

Private plane journeys rather than travelling with the plebs!

Got all the toys I want (and far more than I need!) so if I played the thing and won, almost all would go to good causes rather than my pocket. Not saying that a few quid wouldn't stick but since I don't do the lottery (of any sort), the point is moot anyway.

25ft Camper with all the gadgets and disappear round the world until I got bored then buy a decent sized house in Malta and retire there. I'd pour loads of money into worthy charities round this country and Malta. Maybe get a few waifs and strays off the streets and set them up for a life in a warm home with a future.

Couple of you have mentioned campers. I’ve often thought they look fun, so might have to add one to the list!

That’s a lot of money! I have a line in every Friday draw so will be crossing my fingers.
My shopping list once I’ve won includes:
House in Spain (main home)
Lots of travel
Chalet in the Alps (Dec to Feb)
Lots of travel
House in the U.K.
Lots of travel
Ferrari 812 Superfast
Lots of travel
Aston Martin DB11 Volante
Lots of travel
David Brown Automotive Mini Remastered
Lots of travel
Range Rover Velar
Lots of travel
And finally, ensuring my ex-wives and my children are well taken care of.

What would you be treating yourself to?

What are you going to spend the other £150,000,000.00 on ?

Pointless doing it, my Native American Indian spirit guide assures me that I have the only winning ticket.....

Last edited:
I’d buy a small island ,either Cyprus or Corfu and evict everyone except my friends and family . Na not really just make sure me and the wife were comfortable ,give the 6 kids ,10 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids sweet f.a and sit back and laugh at them rushing to help us instead of taking the p*** ,probably leave it all to the dog anyway

I would buy a really nice 200+ year old mansion in the countryside plus a luxury flat in central London and a house for each of the kids.

Pay for Just Jane the Lancaster to be airworthy, plus the mosquito there as well as learning to fly and buying a spitfire, along with a couple of other aeroplanes and some cars.

I could also treat myself to loads of leica cameras!

Seeing as how the odds of each line winning is 140 million to one against, I don’t think I’ll bother. ;)

I used to do the uk lottery. I stopped when I split with my ex wife 10 years ago. My son tells me she’s still using the same numbers twice a week and as he’s not showed up driving an Aston Martin or wearing an Armani suit, I’ll take it she’s still not won much beyond the odd tenner.

I never do the lottery.. can't think of anythign worse than winnign that much money............... Seriously...

Certainly buy a property in a warm place probably Andalusia , houses for the kids and get involved with making sure dog home/trusts where not struggling , thats about it.

Retire
Go on a few photography courses
Buy my old man a cover for his mobility scooter
Buy the kids a nice house each and put some away for the grand children
Buy a Dark Site house somewhere warm for astro photography
Get Sarah to show me how to do it :)

That takes care of about £5m,

Retire, stick some money in the bank so I can live off the interest, I wouldn't need much
Nice small house in Pembrokeshire, overlooking the sea, with 3 or 4 garages and a workshop
Fill the garages with the V8 landrover, my TVR and the new TVR, then whatever my wife wants to drive.
Days out walking the dogs and photography.

Then we'd go travelling occaisionally. First place would be off to Uganda to the orphanage we sponsor and sort out some of the outstanding work that needs doing.
Then I'd want to do work in the local community, working with the homeless, revitalise the local high street by buying up property, refurbishing it to a high standard and renting it out cheap.

Retire, stick some money in the bank so I can live off the interest, I wouldn't need much
Nice small house in Pembrokeshire, overlooking the sea, with 3 or 4 garages and a workshop
Fill the garages with the V8 landrover, my TVR and the new TVR, then whatever my wife wants to drive.
Days out walking the dogs and photography.

Then we'd go travelling occaisionally. First place would be off to Uganda to the orphanage we sponsor and sort out some of the outstanding work that needs doing.
Then I'd want to do work in the local community, working with the homeless, revitalise the local high street by buying up property, refurbishing it to a high standard and renting it out cheap.

I like the Pembrokeshire Coast. Further down though I saw a nice plot at Laugham. Will be in Swansea tomorrow but will not be able to get out along the coast. That said, when I win the Eurolottery later, my diary changes!

I like the Pembrokeshire Coast. Further down though I saw a nice plot at Laugham. Will be in Swansea tomorrow but will not be able to get out along the coast. That said, when I win the Eurolottery later, my diary changes!
Where's Laugham? I know of Langwm

Mister, if you win lottery, me love you long time! :p

I am goint to win tonight , save your money :D

Mister, if you win lottery, me love you long time! :p

No tongues BUT if the big one lands then I would spring for a monster TP all Weekender Party

One rule - What happens at TPFEST2018 stays at TPFEST2018

Reactions: Nod
Porsche 962 (roadgoing)
Porsche 962 (racing)
Something sensible to get around in, an F488 or similar

Buy Castle Combe, the circuit. not the village. Well, possibly the village. Do all the upgrades it needs. Take out the not-chicanes. Tell Alan Gow to bring his circus, they can all cope with not having pit garages and running to MSA noise schedule A as the planning consent requires for race meetings. Try to get one weekend with the noise higher for an ELMS round, if necessary buy every house in the village to ensure there were no local planning objections.

Appartments in London, Edinburgh, Paris, Rome, Bologna and Manhattan, and a country estate somewhere in the midlands.

I'd still have over £100m left.

WRT CC, buy the whole shooting match - circuit, village and as much land surrounding it as possible. Let the houses in the village to visitors - either racers/teams or spectators.

I'd travel, go back to Africa and I've always wanted to go to the pantanal in Brazil
Probably work my way through the naturetrek catalog
Not fussed about cars and stuff like that but would splash out on some new camera gear :)

It’s 03:55, up early as I have a long day ahead.

Phone pings - email......

Quick look - it’s from National Lottery - I have good news... tells me to log on to my account

Try to log on - no ho

Email arrives from National Lottery - essential maintenance.... no log in possible

WTF

Anyway TPFEST2018 may be a goer

Quick look - it’s from National Lottery - I have good news... tells me to log on to my account

Try to log on - no ho

Email arrives from National Lottery - essential maintenance.... no log in possible

WTF

it is always offline for maintenance in the early hours, as stated somewhere on their website

Try to log on - no ho

WTF

Ditto. I suspect I'll have won £10 which is how much I spent on four lines and is how much I win if I do.

Just managed to get into the account. I won a massive £4.10. Not even my stake.

Back