£19.98 delivered SanDisk Extreme III 4 GB CF

Man that is cheap! Are they genuine? I just paid £18 for a 2GB card and thought I'd got a good deal - until now :/

I've bought other things from there and have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the product.

Was mentioned on camera price buster.

The price of these cards is going up and down like a yoyo this last few months, I just checked MyMemory who were 17.99, now are 27.99 for the 4gb ex iii.

Damn it lol oh well I'm not forking out for another, but that is CAC (cheap as chips) :)

Good spot!

£14.96 though I paid £17.99 last week for the same thing on the same link - though mine was postage free (super saver delivery arrived in 2 working days) and supplied by IndigoStarfish rather than picstop.

B.

Last edited:
£14.96 though I paid £17.99 last week for the same thing on the same link - though mine was postage free (super saver delivery arrived in 2 working days) and supplied by IndigoStarfish rather than picstop.

B.

I like the suggested 'perfect partner' for the Memory Card from Amazon

Buy this item with Canon EOS 400D Digital SLR Camera (incl. EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens Kit) by Canon today! - £393.19 :thinking:

Got mine from Amazon through yesterday from a link in another thread, the price has dropped since :(

Mine was from Indigo Starfish as well, whats that all about?

>>Mine was from Indigo Starfish as well, whats that all about?

IndigoStarfish is an Amazon company based in Jersey... Jersey has got all twitchy about the tax efficient features of retailers having a shipping office there, and ISTR, has insisted that they actually employ Jersey inhabitants if the company wants to make use of the facilities...

B.

make sure you get the new faster card when getting the extreme III 4gb 30mb/s rather than the older 20mb/s - same price yet a lot shops are still selling off the old ones

Emailed the shop re the cards and have been told that they are the new 30MB/s just not an updated pic.

well just ordered one, was going to buy a new cf card for going on holiday and this is perfect and at an excellent price, says it will dispatch within 24-48 hours, will let you know when i receive it. thanks for the heads up.

Back