£2.99 for a £24.99 extra-large poster 45” x 30” (114.3cm x 76.2cm) + 50% off...

Ordered one myself too will let everyone know the quality when it arrives in a few days

My poster was delivered today. Based on the size of the truck delivering it I think it must have cost more than £2.99 in diesel to drive down my street.

Anyway, really pleased with the poster which was in an industrial grade tube and wrapped in tissue paper. Quality seems amazing (especially considering the relatively low resolution - 4MB - file I sent them). If I'd paid the regular price (£25 I think) I'd still be pleased.

So I guess the marketing has worked. (y)

Mine arrived today too.
First time I've had a print this size from my 5D and I'm very impressed with both camera and photobox. I don't think the full price of £25 is that high considering.

Thanks for posting the original link.

Mine arrived the other day, well within the specified delivery times, and wow, the quality on that scale is amazing, my shot was a random red arrows flyby i took on a D200 with a 80-200mm F2.8 lens and the reproduction is amazing, colors are spot on, contrast is there and no pixellated or grainy parts, excellent quality indeed :D

Good question everywhere I looked wanted around 30-50 for framing!!! I ended up just tacking it to the wall

Back