£20 Amazon Voucher - What do I buy?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Some time ago I was given a £20 Amazon voucher as a present. I promptly forgot about it completely and only in the last week or so realised I hadn't spent it and that it was due to expire.

I want to spend it on (or put it towards) some new tog related goodies, but I'm not sure what to get?

I've got a rucksack, plastic fantastic, lens pen, cf cards, etc etc - and am thinking about foraying into flash/studio photography, so I was leaning towards a 5-in-1 reflector (it's also going to be useful for natural light shooting which I enjoy too)!

Anyone else have any good alternative suggestions on Amazon which I might like or indeed an idea about which size reflector to go for?

C'mon TP - help me out!

:LOL: The 5 in one reflectors are pretty darn good - and would be useful for playing with natural light too.

I find the 80cm one to be about right.

Alternatives - books, DVD's for your favorite togging style?

Some Eneloop batteries for all your gear?

Thank you for the suggestions so far ....

I've already got a ND and a couple of ND Grads as well as a couple of pieces of welding glass.

Don't have polarisers/filters as all my lenses have different filter sizes (for the bigma is v. expensive IIRC) and hope to move towards some L glass in the not too distant future so will think about it more then.

I've got quite a few 2800 AA rechargables for backup/flash - but I also have 3 Canon batteries (2 which live in the grip) ... and they seem to last forever!

Just had a thought about a grey card, so having a quick scout around on there.

Grey card- go for the pop up version, has a handy little focus point on it too

maybe This will get your creative juices flowing!!

Nice ... although I suspect it will lead me to spend lots of money with FiTP ... you aren't on comission are you??

I'm really just at the beginning of looking at Flash/Studio and doing lots of reading before actually buying some kit.

Back