£20 off Amazon Prime - now £59 for 12 months - expires 16th May

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Good deal if you buy as much crap off Amazon as I do - a fiver a month for next day delivery (including Sunday in some cases) on pretty much everything!

New customers only though I guess?

just setup a new account, it is new customers only.

I used Prime for about a month but cancelled because of non delivery of items - even when the driver said he had delivered and I had waited in all day.

Royal Mail is much more reliable.

And, since i have a dongle to receive the Internet and that is capped the streaming service is no good to me.

Not saying it isn't a bad deal, but I've had stuff delivered next day & even had Sunday delivery (within 2 days of ordering) without paying for `prime`.

Okay - if anyone was looking to get Prime, you can now get 20 quid off until 16th May...

I have prime but only pay £39 as I'm a student, but this is a good deal. Don't forget you'll get the streaming service too as well as amazon music and unlimited photo storage. Used their new service Prime Now yesterday, ordered Thief's End at 12 was playing it by 2, well downloading the 5gb update :)

Last edited:
Prime gets my vote, had it for 1 1/2 years now, no issues at all (y)

Bought it last night. I think they'd get more sales if they priced it around the £50 mark. I'm hoping there are some freebie photography books to explore - whilst I stick a kids movie on to get peace and quiet ;-)

Prime is AWESOME. Order tonight, it arrives tomorrow, even on Sunday . Plus Amazon Video and Music. And free unlimited photo storage. Seriously, it's the t1ts.

I've got a Kindle Fire as well, all backed up on the Amazon web, music, photos the lot, TV at my desk :)

Back