£5 off ebay code...today only!!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
this works on anything on ebay.....it ends tonight and there are only 50000 voucjers available, so grab them while you can. The voucher code is "CUKFB1" and you enter it on the paypal payment page (use "add item to basket", as this does not commit you to buying the item). It will tell you stright away if the voucher is still active.

Just got an 8gb Sandisk flash drive for free!!!! btw, postage is not included in the money off

That was good timing - and very helpful :) £5 off my £22 purchase.. It worked!!

Thank you for posting :)

Excellent deal,just got myself a free LCD glass protector (y)

£4.50 = free, incl postage.

Still working !

Just got myself a spare battery for a Fujifilm X10 for £0 (was £4.95) :)

Can confirm as of 3.50am, there are no vouchers left for use :)

Oh well, its what I get for not paying attention :LOL:

I've not been credited with the £5 yet..........anyone else?

You dont get credited, you had to enter the voucher at checkout. There were only 50,000 as per the OPs post. If it worked it deducted the £5 off your total there and then.

Yes it did that at the time but the £5 has not been credited from Paypal.

Yes it did that at the time but the £5 has not been credited from Paypal.

It doesn't show as a credit, but rather as a coupon as below....

Screenshot2012-03-13at101113.png

I made two purchases, which came to just over £5, so it split the coupon between the two of them, leaving a "balance" of a few pence on each which added up to the 24p or whatever it was I was over the fiver by.

Last edited:
so how much was deducted from your Paypal account?

so how much was deducted from your Paypal account?

When I made the original purchases the Paypal payment taken at the time was £0.24 for the £5.24 worth of goods I purchased.

When you made your purchase an clicked through to the final stage to make the payment (assuming you bought items foe £5 or less) it should have shown up as £0.00 to pay....

Sorted!

I noticed this last night and emailed them and they've now credited my account with £5. They're now having an investigation as to what went wrong.

happy days :D

Are there still available then? I might order a M42/M43 adaptor if they are.

ChrisH said:
Might be worth noting you have to commit to pay on these codes BEFORE you find out he code has expired.

I don't think that's correct, you add the codes before you press Pay, if it rejects the code/doesn't apply the discount then you just don't pay and the transaction, in the case of a BIN purchase, is cancelled...

I was under the impression maybe wrongly that if you agree to buy in ebay which you do before you pay you have no option but to pay.

I am more than happy to stand to be corrected, any idea what happens with the seller after you agree to buy if decide not to because of a discount ?

ChrisH said:
I was under the impression maybe wrongly that if you agree to buy in ebay which you do before you pay you have no option but to pay.

I am more than happy to stand to be corrected, any idea what happens with the seller after you agree to buy if decide not to because of a discount ?

Nothing happens, no transaction has occurred. With BIN, unless the seller has
opted to allow a purchase without instant payment, nothing is finalised until the payment is made .

Nothing happens, no transaction has occurred. With BIN, unless the seller has
opted to allow a purchase without instant payment, nothing is finalised until the payment is made .

I don't think that is true. When you press the 'buy it now' button, you commit to buy the item. You can pay instantly or in a few days time if you want but soon as the buy it now is pressed, you are committed to purchase. Your payment will not be made until you pressed the pay button but that's another story.

You add it to your basket and then add the coupon, if coupon no worky you don't pay

I don't think that is true. When you press the 'buy it now' button, you commit to buy the item. You can pay instantly or in a few days time if you want but soon as the buy it now is pressed, you are committed to purchase. Your payment will not be made until you pressed the pay button but that's another story.

Not if the seller as selected "Instant Payment Required", if you don't follow through and pay the transaction gets cancelled, in that instance there is no option to pay "in a few days time if you want ", you either pay immediately or not at all.

Back