£50 cashback from Panasonic

I just made use of this deal buying a brand new GF3 with 14mm kit for £249+ £7 postage from srs Microsystems....

After cashback it will be £206 paid! Couldn't leave it there for that!

Was going to post the deal on the forum next time I was on my computer! Too fiddly on my phone lol

I think you'll find that their price already includes the 50 quid cash back so you can't claim it twice - but 249 notes (with a copy of lightroom 3 which you can sell if you don't need it) is still a cracking deal

big soft moose said:
I think you'll find that their price already includes the 50 quid cash back so you can't claim it twice - but 249 notes (with a copy of lightroom 3 which you can sell if you don't need it) is still a cracking deal

I hope that's not the case as its not what there website or the eBay listings said yesterday!

I have notice they have all since been changed though!

It arrives tomorrow so I will post back tomorrow evening!

I hope that's not the case as its not what there website or the eBay listings said yesterday!

I have notice they have all since been changed though!

It arrives tomorrow so I will post back tomorrow evening!

Just checked and it says this just now for GF3.

SPECIAL OFFER - INCLUDES ADOBE LIGHTROOM 3
£50 CASHBACK FROM PANASONIC UK IS AVAILABLE AS WELL. EFFECTIVE PRICE ONCE CASHBACK CLAIMED = £199!

Yeah that's how I read it! But it seemed to have changed last night! I get mine delivered today so I'll let you know what it turns up with!

Would be a bit annoyed if it wasn't eligible for cashback as there site said nothing about it....

be checking this out today - if you are right i may be the proud owner of a GF3 shortly

Did you take a screen shot as back up? If not I have one.

I bought one yesterday from their shop. I paid £249 for the GF3 and 14mm and Lightroom 3. While I was there they sold at least 3 more!

I put in my claim last night for £50 cashback on the Panasonic website.

Absolute bargain, under £200 for a GF3 + 14mm and Lightroom once the cashback is paid!

'Accidentally' bought a used 45-200mm from them as well....!

Now for some pictures!

DayDreamer said:
Did you take a screen shot as back up? If not I have one.

I have now lol! Good idea to get one though! Although sounds like a totally genuine deal and I won't need it! It's been delivered but I'm not home till 8pm ish! So I will post back this evening!

I can confirm I got Lightroom 3 in the box with it and I have put my £50 claim in!

So £199 plus postage and a free copy of lightroom! I'm over the moon!

GF3, 14mm and still advertised as coming with the free copy of lightroom3 - ordered for SWMBO - well pleased ;)

Back