£500 a day from your camera

Name
Eric...oddly enough
Edit My Images
Yes
and looking at the feed back, people are actually buying them...... maybe tp should start selling tutor dvds.... how to make £500 per day shooting ducks....... some dafty would buy em

.... maybe tp should start selling tutor dvds.... how to make £500 per day shooting ducks....... some dafty would buy em

put me down for one :)

How about if we buy one and pass it around. This time next year we'll be millionaires, Rodney!

I take it you don't think it will work then:crying::shake:

Rushes off to cancel order for Asotn Martin DB9

BLEEERRRGHHH :puke: Pleeease dont tell me anyone takes this as serious!

:nono: :LOL:

From the looks of it they have only sold 2 dvd's, it may or may not be them but I tend to find that most of this type of things on ebay are readily available for free download on the internet and people who are trying to sell free information irritate me.

BLEEERRRGHHH :puke: Pleeease dont tell me anyone takes this as serious!

:nono: :LOL:

oh s**t, and I'd rushed to see if I could get a discount on Eric's cancelled DB9....:(

Well I'm picking up my Rolls Royce tomorrow, marrying a gorgeous girl and have brought a massive boat!

Shoot weddings?! You'd have to pay me ten times that!!

Don't forget though, a DVD is no substitute for business sense and whole lotta practice.

As has been said, I bet some of the members on here could make a pretty good DVD themselves.

This is one of the problems...

Anyone can make a DVD (I've produced 6 myself on various types of studio photography and they all sell well) and anyone can write info about how to make a fortune in photography - the problem is that most of the people who offer to share their knowledge have little or no knowledge to actually share, which gives the whole thing a bad name.

It seems to me that the first question any potential buyer should ask is "Who is this person - what have they achieved in photography"

Just as an aside, £500 a day from wedding photography is a pretty low aspiration for a successful photographer...

From co.tyrone too, I wonder if i could miss the £5 delivery by offering to pick up!

I don’t want to suggest that this video can make any of us rich, but you only need to make £15 to cover its cost, and any other ideas from it are pure profit…

The problem is, people will buy the DVD, and then market themselves out as wedding photographers with little or no real experience. I daresay there'll be some dissatisfied newly-weds when the photos come back, having thought they were getting a bargain.

I know for sure that if I ever get married, I'll be spending a good while finding someone to cover the event, and I'll want to see a history of consistently good shoots and feedback.

It seems to me that the first question any potential buyer should ask is "Who is this person - what have they achieved in photography"

by the looks of the ebay link they've managed to take a picture of a wedding couple by placing his camera firmly up his A-hole, which seems to me to be one hell of an achievement!

Back