£704 - Canon 580 ex II

Edit My Images
Yes
He is indeed. Maybe ran out of stock at the moment so bumped price to stop sales until he gets more. Can then reduce price again without relisting?

Oh, I see. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price.:eek:

Lisa

I'll take all 7 at that price ;)

I wonder if he has sold any ?

I can not work out this sellers game, I decided to buy a 5DMK2 grip off him for iirc £162, but when I returned to his site to place my order he had put them up to £262!, I mailed him and asked if he had made a mistake in the listing and he replied to say they would be back down to £162 within 24 hrs. I returned to the site in 24 hours only to find he had increased them to £362!! I mailed him again to ask what what going on only to be told to be patient:D, the price would return soon to £162 ....it never did.

I can not work out this sellers game, I decided to buy a 5DMK2 grip off him for iirc £162, but when I returned to his site to place my order he had put them up to £262!, I mailed him and asked if he had made a mistake in the listing and he replied to say they would be back down to £162 within 24 hrs. I returned to the site in 24 hours only to find he had increased them to £362!! I mailed him again to ask what what going on only to be told to be patient:D, the price would return soon to £162 ....it never did.

How bizarre.

I have a few items to get rid of, might put them on with a buy it now price of stupid pounds. (With free postage of course).:LOL:

Lisa

Back