£940 later....

Name
James Stockton
Edit My Images
Yes
.....and I have two tickets for the whole weekend of 2009 F1 at Silverstone!

:woot::woot::woot: Woooo. A present from Laura for my 21st :D

.....and I have two tickets for the whole weekend of 2009 F1 at Silverstone!

:woot::woot::woot: Woooo. A present from Laura for my 21st :D

Never mind! I'm sure the crowds at Silverstone will be easier to get through than the ones at Donington!!!
Hope you have a great time wherever the tickets are for. (I also hope that they manage to get Donny up to Bernie's expectations and that there IS a British GP in 2009...)

This is why I always go to the test, not the GP weekend itself. I get a whole season of motorsport at Oulton Park for 99 quid. That's daylight robbery that is. Good on you though, I'm sure it'll be a brilliant weekend

This is why I always go to the test, not the GP weekend itself. I get a whole season of motorsport at Oulton Park for 99 quid. That's daylight robbery that is. Good on you though, I'm sure it'll be a brilliant weekend

I got a whole season for £40 :D:D:D:D:D

That is a ruddy rip off.

How the hell did you get a whole season for £40?

Saying that when I was 17 I got an entire season for nothing, due to my Dad's mate being a marshal and having a spare ticket every weekend.

It's the last one next year. It's supposedly going to Donington in 2010. I'll believe that when it happens.

Saying that when I was 17 I got an entire season for nothing, due to my Dad's mate being a marshal and having a spare ticket every weekend.

I've been to 36 F1s in my time and got paid to be there :razz:

Actually, if anyone ever wants to go to an F1, I would always recommend Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain) over Sliverstone (or any other European circuit). Small (for an F1) crowds, good viewing, good weather!, lots of nice hotels to stay in and much, MUCH cheaper than Sliverstone (including a SleazyJet flight).

I would recommend the Bahrain GP as it so well run!!!!

I would recommend the Bahrain GP as it so well run!!!!

Can I recommend the Scottish GP here? It happens every evening, right outside my B&B window on Wellington Road, Aberdeen. Small crowds, crap weather, and it's dark (a bit like the Singapore GP really) :( ;)

It was cheaper to me to go to the Belgium GP for the whole weekend than just for race day for British GP.

Some of the others offer really good value, especially if you can get cheap flights.

My motorsport season cost me £ 12 for the one race day I paid to be a spectator. The others have either been via complimentary tickets or because we've had a race car competing.

I've been to 36 F1s in my time and got paid to be there :razz:

Actually, if anyone ever wants to go to an F1, I would always recommend Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain) over Sliverstone (or any other European circuit). Small (for an F1) crowds, good viewing, good weather!, lots of nice hotels to stay in and much, MUCH cheaper than Sliverstone (including a SleazyJet flight).

Agreed. Plan on doing this myself (apart from being paid to shoot F1 - I can't imagine that happening !)

It was cheaper to me to go to the Belgium GP for the whole weekend than just for race day for British GP.

Some of the others offer really good value, especially if you can get cheap flights.

My motorsport season cost me £ 12 for the one race day I paid to be a spectator. The others have either been via complimentary tickets or because we've had a race car competing.

And to be honest, watching an F1 car at Spa must be much, much better than spectating at the freezing cold wind blown hell hole that is Silverstone.

And to be honest, watching an F1 car at Spa must be much, much better than spectating at the freezing cold wind blown hell hole that is Silverstone.

Fantastic.
Apart from the Germans with their canned air horns...
and the fact it rained (all day)
and the fact that the Germans or Belgians were quite happy to urinate directly in front of you.

The rain can't be helped, it's Spa (though when I was there in May for the 1000km it was blazing hot and sunny all weekend). And that's just ****ed Germans being ****ed Germans :LOL:

Did I mention that I hate you :razz: Anyway you're over 16 now, doesn't that mean that next year you'll pay full price? :ll:

:D

Nope :) I have a marshal friend and the BRSCC and BARC all get me free tickets. Inc Gold cup :)

Contacts, my friend, contacts ;)

Also big vans parked at the gate help. As does wlaking quickly :D

He told them he was 12 :LOL: :exit:

:LOL: I would if I wasnt 6'4 :LOL:

Back