0% finance

Or if the shop offering 0% finance isn't the best price - take out a 0% credit card and buy at the ceapest store.

Amazon also do a credit card and last time I looked it was 0% for 9 maybe 12 months for new customers spending over 500 quid.

Credit cards are a great tool if used correctly, better then some 0% finance deals as the product can usually be brought cheaper from another suppliers who do not offer finance.

i think getting a 0% credit card and buying the lens is a better option.There are plenty of cards available.I think Tesco credit cards give 15mths for purchases.

I have a lens on finance with Jessops.Two more payments left then all paid up.The finance company they use where really fast and everything was sorted out pretty fast..well apart from waiting for the lens (Sigma 85mm 1.4) from Jessops.Would definitely use them again if the price of the lens was same as everyone else (which it was).

+1 for jessops. Was the cheapest place at the time for my d90 and gave 0%. They allow you to pay off early too, without charge

Back