Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No

Last edited:
Now, as you probably know I'm no fan of Robin shots but this has got to be one of the worst I've seen. What on earth have you done in PP. It's too central but worse than that it's way over saturated and extremely noisy. I've looked at the exif and the settings you have used shouldn't be giving you a messy shot like this. What's happened?

Last edited:
Jeff, seriously mate, you need help with your processing.It is way over saturated and noisy as hell.

Can you post a straight out of the camera shot of this, people can probably help you more if you do that.

And could people please mention the names when posting boring birds to save me wasting my time looking )

This has to be a late April Fool......... isn't it? :confused:

Jeff, seriously mate, you need help with your processing.It is way over saturated and noisy as hell.

Can you post a straight out of the camera shot of this, people can probably help you more if you do that.
@J H Foto

Several people have commented to that effect on various photos but the OP has ignored all these comments while still continuing to post shots. Maybe it's supossed to be some kind of a wind up/ joke??

Back