0137HRS: TPD2012

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
So in the Spirit of TPD2012 I was out at 1.37am getting my photo for this great day :woot:

This is a wire wool spin at the beacon at Burton Dassett

253/366 (618) TalkPhotography Day 2012 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

The spin is being perform by Darrell (thedodo)

About this photo, while it's actually two photo's

You have a 30s exposure @ f11 ISO250 for the wirewool spin and then a 13s exposure @ f3.2 ISO4000 for the stars and ambient moon light on the beacon and landscape :D

As with all my images comments and critique are welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Superb shot Matt, love the location. Could it have been possible to stack the wool image say on top of a few 30secs exposures of the stars to get some trails in there? Either way I love this...will have to try the flaming wool one day (y)

Superb shot Matt, love the location. Could it have been possible to stack the wool image say on top of a few 30secs exposures of the stars to get some trails in there? Either way I love this...will have to try the flaming wool one day (y)

That wouldn't have been an issue at all apart from I couldn't find my trigger for the 5D3 :bang: :annoyed: I now have it again but also I was out with Darrell (thedodo) and we've had a busy Friday and Satuday so both dog tired but still didn't get to bed till nearly 5am :bang:

1.37am Matt you are quite mad.:eek::) But a great shot, true dedication there.

1.37am Matt you are quite mad.:eek::) But a great shot, true dedication there.

What can I say, finished work and then grabbed a kebab want went to do a bit of burning :woot: glad that you like it (y)

Back