Daily **058/366 added** *ACWS 366*

No picture for today, but tomorrow morning I'm off to Centre Parcs (only had today to repack!) so another weeks worth will be getting uploaded on Saturday :)

What an amazing update, all of them are of a really high standard :clap: :clap: :clap: the only issue I noticed was on that first sea scape the horizon is leaning quite a bit, but so many photo's from this update its not possible to pick out a favourite :shrug:

Matt

What an amazing update, all of them are of a really high standard :clap: :clap: :clap: the only issue I noticed was on that first sea scape the horizon is leaning quite a bit, but so many photo's from this update its not possible to pick out a favourite :shrug:

Matt

Thanks Matt, your motivation is keeping me going! :)

and here's a few from Center Parcs, I've been doing a bit of travelling this month which I think has given me more things to snap than usual.

You'll see I avoided horizons this time to save your sanity!

Last edited:
Not your everyday room extra, but our accomodation had chalk and a chalkboard, which I found rather amusing, it was a nice touch. But of course I didn't act childish and write stupid things on it...

056/366 by ACW#, on Flickr

Final post from the break was this little fellow,

Great Tit by 058/366, on Flickr

As I'm currently on a break from work and making the most of it, it seems the best vacation has been saved for last. Saturday brings a 10 hour flight to the same place Prince Harry will be visiting for the week :) keep your eyes peeled for a royal picture of the day!

I'm pleased that in anyway I'm helping keep you going, TP is very good for keeping you going I've found (y) since my last vist there have been some really great images (y) but I have to say the once that really stands out for me is the coloured chalks (y) it's a really nice simple image and the bold colours just really set's it off for me (y)

Matt

Back