1 Film, 1 Flash, 5 mins

Edit My Images
Yes
After dropping my camera I wanted to make sure it was all ok so decided to get some indoor shots (the rain outside was torrential) and grabbed the one daughter left in the house. I promised her we'd shoot just ten shots - you can see her reactions below - before we would sit and watch some film or other.

As it was dark I decided to play with one flash and also play with a roll of Efke 25.

So, pictures below. I will just say that it's easy with a highly mobile child trying to keep her 'not too close' and 'not too far' from the flash - all the while keeping her in focus.

Not the best photos but we had a bit of fun and the camera still works!

Maddie1.jpg

Maddie2.jpg

Maddie3.jpg

Maddie4.jpg

Maddie5.jpg

Maddie6.jpg

Maddie7.jpg

Maddie8.jpg

Maddie9.jpg

All photo's scanned, cropped and resized - that's all folks!

ooh have to say Number 5 is really cool - great pose and composition - maybe a in need of a slight crop but really stands out!

Thanks I like 5 too and 6.

No 4 was her couting the number of photos I taken so that we could finished and go do something else - "c'mon DAAAAD"!

Of course above I should have said that it is NOT very easy to work with a highly mobile child.

I'd love to hear the secret of how to get close yet keep sharp focus when the subjct is jigging about left,right and centre!

Back