Bargain 10% off eBay on many items (including from E-Infinity)

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Using code PACKED10

Must cost more than £100, and discount is up to £100. Full terms and conditions in the link below.

E-Infinity is included see seller 60roadebut. I have bought from them before and comes from E-Infinity

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/coupons/2019/J85960/index.html?ul_ref=https%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F1%2F710-53481-19255-0%2F1%3Fff3%3D4%26pub%3D5574894536%26toolid%3D10001%26campid%3D5336549684%26customid%3D1816748151%26mpre%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fpages.ebay.co.uk%252Fcoupons%252F2019%252FJ85960%252Findex.html%26srcrot%3D710-53481-19255-0%26rvr_id%3D2099888422279%26rvr_ts%3D01ac6a9e16d0a4d128f2e575ffcce387

As an example I've ordered a Sony A6400 for £602

Last edited:
I would be careful with ordering from e-infin at the moment, seen a few posts from people on Facebook today saying they where stung for customs on recent orders.

I would be careful with ordering from e-infin at the moment, seen a few posts from people on Facebook today saying they where stung for customs on recent orders.
That's interesting because in my experience they ship to their UK warehouse first and then ship to you internally from the UK.

So unless they have changed that process it would be interesting to see how people have had to pay customs.

Worked for me also.

I had an a7iii from them that had a focus issue, they delivered promptly etc and took return of the item. The refunded in full as they said they didnt have stock (this had the kit lens).

So just placed the body only order so lets see how this goes.

Last edited:
That's interesting because in my experience they ship to their UK warehouse first and then ship to you internally from the UK.

So unless they have changed that process it would be interesting to see how people have had to pay customs.

That has usually been my experience the few times I have dealt with them as well only once maybe twice have they shipped direct. This morning though I seen someone that bought cards, someone who bought an A6400 and another girl who bought a lens all saying that they had been stung for customs. Maybe some stuff was sent out direct by mistake.

I bought an a6400 from eInfinity via eBay a few weeks ago, final leg was via tracked Royal Mail from within the UK.

Dude I cant find their shop on ebay, can you link?

Another 10% off code today and for the weekend PICKME10 which seems to work on photography stuff, a bit difficult to find out on what items but shows up on the item itself

Another 10% off code today and for the weekend PICKME10 which seems to work on photography stuff, a bit difficult to find out on what items but shows up on the item itself
Works on all items in the electronic category so should work on all photography equipment I believe. Only offers a max £50 off though

I've just looked at that page and it works for me. Just below the blue 'Buy it Now' panel on the listing it says "Pay only X" (show me how)"

What item were you looking at in particular?

Unfortunately it doesn't work with e-infin eBay page
Still works for me. I would maybe try a different browser or device and definitely seems to be an issue at your end.

Promotion runs until 10/09 (although not sure what time to so potentially could end at midnight tonight).

The one I found on the roadebut page did show the discount so it's a problem your end somehow.

I couldn't get the code to work on the app but it just went through fine on the browser site.

10% off today if you download the app.
Unable to get link to work. You may have to sign in to see the offer.

Last edited:
Another 10% code: PLEASED

I think it's a minimum £50 spend.

Back