10% off with Ebay

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Watch your Junk/Spam folders, Ebay have just sent me a 10% off voucher for anything bought through ebay/paypal up to a max discount of £100 :clap:

I received the same email *after* I had ordered a Canon 10-22mm!
I'm also looking at buying a new bag so I might use the voucher after all.

ditto. surprised as i used the 15% one last time. saved £85. originally thought the offer was 15% of £100 max. surprising ebay would let you have up to £100 off. and again with the 10% up to £100 off.

I didn't get one :( they usually send me one.

I'd love to know their criteria for who they send these to. I seem to be one of the unloved masses who never get one :crying:

I got one for 20% before Christmas, Ebay paid £100 towards my 50mm, a complete result imo, and totally out of character, I usually get shafted up the bum if Ebay plays any part in a purchase..:)

I've just used mine against the purchase of Lowepro Stealth Reporter D200 AW, £4.90 saved.
Not a huge amount but it's a fiver in my pocket.

Cant find anything to get, missed a Sigma 70-200 for £375 which i would have saved £37.50 on

I used mine to buy a Canon 70-200 f4 IS from Kerso before the huge price increases came into effect so well pleased with what I paid for it :D.

I got one, got a 20% voucher last year ! It's a shame you have to have the other 90% though :)

Are these vouchers a unique code - i.e. are they assigned to the member it has been sent to?

If not would anyone fancy being uber generous and sending me a code for a donation to TP? :help: :clap:

You can only ask!

The code is assigned to your account, and is non-transferrable :-(

Pre-Christmas, my most-used account didn't get one but a little-used one did. My sister's account is used far less (once a year), and she got nowt.

Got one here too - keeping an eye out on something tasty to add to the 40D I'll be getting froma fellow forumite next week. :banana:

I'm begining to wonder if ebay are sending these vouchers based on spending habits as my other half hasn't received one either.
I opened my ebay account int 2002 and I've mainly used it for selling and up until last august, I had only bought a few cheap items.
I then bought a Canon 17-85mm IS lens for £180 and the other day I bought a Canon 10-22mm and hood for £529.
The following day ebay sent me my 10% discount voucher.

Of course, I could be barking up the tree

Are these vouchers a unique code - i.e. are they assigned to the member it has been sent to?

If not would anyone fancy being uber generous and sending me a code for a donation to TP? :help: :clap:

You can only ask!

The code is the same for everyone, it's not secret, but it WILL only work with the PayPal email addresses that they assign them to. So if you use the code without being sent it, it's not going to work. Hope that makes sense. :)

i used mine and saved £45 on a sigma 100-300mm f4!

The code is the same for everyone, it's not secret, but it WILL only work with the PayPal email addresses that they assign them to. So if you use the code without being sent it, it's not going to work. Hope that makes sense. :)

Hmmm....well I could always try should somebody make me aware of the code. Maybe the spam filters have been working overtime on my account...:cautious:

FS i just spent £100 on some backdrops and forgot to use it :mad:

Back