10 pack of Kodak ColorPlus 200 ASA 35mm Colour Print Film 135-36 Exposure: £24

Not a bad price! I’m more than tempted to pull the trigger some more at that price :D

I’ve just sent off a couple of rolls to FilmDev but they’re my first so I’m eagerly awaiting the results :) How does everybody else find it?

Not a bad price! I’m more than tempted to pull the trigger some more at that price :D

I’ve just sent off a couple of rolls to FilmDev but they’re my first so I’m eagerly awaiting the results :) How does everybody else find it?
I find it prefers a sunny day with plenty of light, but it's pretty much the only game in town at that price anyway.

I find it prefers a sunny day with plenty of light, but it's pretty much the only game in town at that price anyway.

True, although Fuji C200 isn’t massively expensive if you’re buying in bulk either :) I’ve not used it though, looking online the Kodak films always seem warmer to me which I like but I suppose that’s the beauty of trying different ones :)

I bought 10 rolls the last time it was at a low price. It's not terrible to use. but as Peter says, I tend to find it looks at it's best in nice, bright conditions.

I've still got most of my 10 rolls in the freezer - not because it's no good, just that I mainly shoot B&W.

I have a Flickr album of my Colorplus shots here. The more recent shots have been scanned by a lab on a Noritsu scanner, so those will probably give a more accurate idea of the colours you can expect. I need to re-scan my earlier efforts now I have a new scanner to see if I can get better results - some of them look a bit garish! :)

Back