Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the last three are suffering from bad shadow casts, the last one, on her nose is very distracting. She is obviously uneasy in all of these, and it shows though 100% I am afraid :(

The first she looks terrfied that there is a camera pointing her way :LOL:

Does she like them?

I agree with Betty, she doesn't look comfortable in any of them, she has beautiful eyes, especially in shot 1 so perhaps you should concentrate on getting some good portrait shots then work up to the glamour when she's more comfortable:)

Oh not again, why post pics then remove them half an hour later? :(

Well the last three are suffering from bad shadow casts, the last one, on her nose is very distracting. She is obviously uneasy in all of these, and it shows though 100% I am afraid :(

The first she looks terrfied that there is a camera pointing her way :LOL:

Does she like them?

;)
Oh not again, why post pics then remove them half an hour later? :(

;)

sounds a bit harsh sound familer

md:shrug:

People, if you get negative crit, do not remove your images. It's not a reason to be embarassed or offended. People are trying to help by offering honest advice. :)

Sorry, was aimed at MD ;)

That was not harsh, it was (hopefully) constructive :shrug:

It was in no way harsh Betty.

Seems taking home of balls is the order of the day today. Something in the air perhaps?

what have you done Betty :p

Mini-Posters-The-Simpsons---I-didn-t-do-it-71134.jpg_%28JPEG_Image%2C_320%C3%97400_pixels%29-20090108-223321.jpg

Pete I saw the images, agree with the above, but you were close to nailing it...others would benefit from seeing the images and the retakes too...

Post them back? :D

Gary.

It's quite possible that the subject saw the pics didn't like being on here I guess. Shame, as they were getting there and I thought Bettys comments were fine by the way...

edit: Oh, I guess I was right for once!

Last edited:
Sorry about that Pete, thought I had somehow managed to **** you off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back