11x shot stack handheld

Nice one Bryn, Neil mention you'd found one of these. I was using zerene pretty much for the first time yesterday, think theres a fair it to learn to use it properly

Last edited:
Super image Bryn. Love the composition and also the subject clarity. Hard work, but great result.

Cheers Nick, was a lot of work

Nice one Bryn, Neil mention you'd found one of these. I was using zerene pretty much for the first time yesterday, think theres a fair it to learn to use it properly

Mate I still don't really get how to use it, Tim even gave me a tutorial which helped.

Very good Bryn, Loving the backgrounds on these 2. I am a little amazed though that something that small in the frame needed stacking or was it that you were using a wide open aperture for shutter speed?

Very good Bryn, Loving the backgrounds on these 2. I am a little amazed though that something that small in the frame needed stacking or was it that you were using a wide open aperture for shutter speed?

I was using wide open for the background! Without lighting it somehow, it would have been pitch black. :D

I was using wide open for the background! Without lighting it somehow, it would have been pitch black. :D
Ah I see. Again Bryn these 2 shots are looking very yellow to me when I compare your Nomad and Nicks Nomad bee.

I think this is how I imagine it to be. Probably still not quite right as I don't have the original raw files but on my screen it looks almost right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is how I imagine it to be. Probably still not quite right as I don't have the original raw files but on my screen it looks almost right.

Looks too blue to me... as can see on branch. Think we may like different tones and have slightly different calibrations on our screens.

Yes the branch has but l was adjusting for the bee and had to use colour channels to get it close to how Nicks bee looks. I don't think my screen is out as most of the others here are looking fine.

Back