12,000 - Not Out!

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
For my 12,000th post a little something I picked up in Egypt last year :)

I hope you like it and C+C, as ever, is always welcomed :D

4599391543_fd9b22b77c_o.jpg

i like it mate :)

Like this, only thing for me is that the thimble is the wrong way round, bottom of thimble should be bottom right and the top of thimble should be top left.

i like it mate :)

Cheers Jay :)

Roll on another 12,000, right?

That should take me another 4 years I guess :D

Like this, only thing for me is that the thimble is the wrong way round, bottom of thimble should be bottom right and the top of thimble should be top left.

Ta Dave, had the bottom end been showing (ooh err matron :)) the inside of the thimble looks a bit grotty despite the attractive outside appearance :)

Great 12.000th post. Congratulations

Thanks Sue :)

Congrats John, 12,000 posts so that is 3,000 a year, 250 a month, 58ish a week and 8ish a day. Man you've been busy, don't know how you find time for your needle work. :p :D

Well done on the 12k John :clap:... And a lovely crisp shot to celebrate too (y)

Excellent shot, John, and big congratulations on the 12k!

But is a thimble-full enough to celebrate such a momentous milestone? :LOL: ;)

Jean

I'll make up for it Jean, thanks for your support as ever :)

Well done on the 12000th John and like so many, I have enjoyed your contributions, your company, and look forward to the next 12000 :clap:

Likewise young Yv :) Thanks!

Congrats on the 12, 000th post! Loving the colours, detail and lighting on this..

Many thanks Simon, much appreciated :)

Congrats John, 12,000 posts so that is 3,000 a year, 250 a month, 58ish a week and 8ish a day. Man you've been busy, don't know how you find time for your needle work. :p :D

Ta Alby - have you seen your post rate :D!!

Well done on the 12k John :clap:... And a lovely crisp shot to celebrate too (y)

John thanks very much indeed :)

For my 12,000th post a little something I picked up in Egypt last year :)

I picked up something when I was in Egypt last but it didn't look like that :LOL:

Seriously though - congrats

A man of many talents, photography, needlework, forum posting .......:LOL:

Very nice shot, love the reflection.

Back