120 scans

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
can anyone help. a really good old family friend has just popped around with 3 negs from thier childhood.I believe they are 120, is there any chance any one here could scan them for us, so I can print them for her
cheers
Pete

Before doing so, could you make absolutely sure they are 120? I don't doubt your belief, just that there were a lot of competing film formats over the decades and if it isn't actually 120 then someone scanning might have trouble getting the picture to fit in the holder.

I believe 6x6 works out to 56mm each side, not 100% sure about the others.

good call freecom the actual image size is 58mm x 85mm they is extra around this, but they are not evenly cut:bonk:

That's close enough to 6x9 on 120 as makes no difference.. if there's noone closer, drop me a PM.. I have a stack of 120 to scan starting next week.

I'll back you up Alastair, off the bench impact player if required..:D

Pete has PM'd me.. I'm happy to do this by post, but the three negatives have a high emotional value.. so if there's someone closer to Pete that could do them with a physical handover of the negatives that would be better.

Pete, maybe you should say how far west and how far down, "way down west" is.. .. ;)

Back