15% off Ilford products this weekend

Peter B

Double Numpty
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Just had an email indicating 15% off Ilford products this weekend only, including sheet film for all you LF shooters. It seems to include 5x7 and 8x10 as well, although I only checked HP5+.

Just had an email indicating 15% off Ilford products this weekend only, including sheet film for all you LF shooters. It seems to include 5x7 and 8x10 as well, although I only checked HP5+.

Have you got a direct link Peter...Ive just gone onto ilford.com but no sign of discount offers

The 120 trial pack of Pan F, FP4+ and HP5+ looks a bargain at £11.50, which should be £9.78 after discount or £3.26 per film. 2 packs for £19.55 will get you free postage as well, but not sure about postage to France for Asha?

Anyone know what the deal is with postage from Ilford? Apparently, it's either free or 'standard' for an order of about £30, but I can't find anything about what those mean in terms of courier, delivery time, tracking, etc.

Anyone know what the deal is with postage from Ilford? Apparently, it's either free or 'standard' for an order of about £30, but I can't find anything about what those mean in terms of courier, delivery time, tracking, etc.
From the offer page:

1574976894876.png

Well I've gone round in circles trying to figure how to buy tbh.
All I get is the product info and all the bumpph including find a retailer but no way of actually purchasing direct from Ilford.

I've tried putting both France and the United Kingdom in as location.

THanks for the headsup!

4x5 seems to be cheaper elsewhere.

Out of curiosity what are the prices of 4x5 Delta 100 and FP4 ??

and 10 x 8 FP4 if that is in the offer

It may well be tha my local local source is cheaper….

4x5 fp4 £45
4x5 delta £48

10x8 £153

Is it just me or has Ortho jumped up in 4x5?

Nope!
Thanks but it gives me the same page as i already have which lists all the products and will allow me to view them all inc specs blah blah but no obvious sign of being able to purchase directly.
Only offering to find retailers anywhere in the world!!
You have to set up an account as far as I can see.

4x5 fp4 £45
4x5 delta £48

10x8 £153

Is it just me or has Ortho jumped up in 4x5?
Is that before or after the 15% off?

Yeah those prices relate to the equivalent to what I pay locally so a 15% discount would be nice but then with postage added, I wonder if it's worth it tbh.

For example even a box of each would come to approx £250 with a discount of £37 then take off probably £12 to send out here leaves me with a £25 saving which aint bad tbh but I feel it would be a big layout to save about 10% overall
To buy just say £100 quids worth of film, after postage out here would simply not be worth doing.

Free postage within the UK with the discount sounds like it's possibly worthwhile so be sure to profit guys…..

Would Macodirect or Fotoimpex work out better for you, @Asha?

I've had a couple of bites at this particular cherry - the first for some film, and then (after Asha told me I hadn't ordered enough) some more film and some fixer a few minutes ago.

And, yes, ortho does seem to have gone up in price. Perhaps it's the scarcity value now that some of the emulsion will be diverted to 35mm and roll film lines?

I've had a couple of bites at this particular cherry - the first for some film, and then (after Asha told me I hadn't ordered enough) some more film and some fixer a few minutes ago.

At last, I’ve managed to spend your money instead of you making me skint ! :p:p

Back