150/85 bu***r

ah transport managers . they must all go on the same training courses ( for stupid ******rs )

actros bloke

dd. wow. mine got to 160/105 last year when they found out i,d got a prob. MAJOR nosebleed in the dentist waiting room got me to visit a doc.
the joys of bendroflumathiazide , and i,ve been cool since then. uptill now. lost some weight (not enough) and stopped eating so much crap.
yup traffic planners /t m,s are nearly always ex drivers. and nearly always Aholes. hes going on the sayso of the upstairs, never driven a bloody lorry in their life types.
mines an MAN . carefull with the donuts , or your bloodpressures next.:LOL:

ah transport managers . they must all go on the same training courses ( for stupid ******rs )

Nah - I can assure you that there is no such training course, whilst no doubt there are indeed some who are stupid ******s, the rest of us are just trying to do a job and keep coming up against boneheaded idiot drivers who think they know best and constantly fight against procedure over which, for the most part, we have no control. :bang:

As for the blood pressure - tough one. I take it this is something you've had an issue with before? In real terms of course 150/85 IS higher than would be ideal, thus is classified as a "high blood pressure". You might consider asking them to give you an ambulatory test where you have the monitor on for 24 hours - I had to do one recently as I suffer from white-coat hypertension (where your BP goes through the roof when you're in the surgery - mine's all time record is somewhere about 190/140 if I remember correctly.) Over the course of the 24 hour period though it came out at 110/79 which is absolutely fine. I don't get hassled over it by the Doc any more!

obviously not ALL TM,S are stupid/ignorant, neither are all drivers , but ours is.
my bp has been fine for some time previously..
incidentaly i took my sick note in ths morning. said TM, just took it from me , said " Ta" and walked away.
not even a how are you.
five different warehouse staff stopped me on the way out to enquire as to my health.

when one of our drivers was in a crash once , ( t boned a car that turned right in front of him ) he phoned the t m up and his first question was , hows the lorry ? not , has anyone been hurt ? i dont think he liked what the driver told him .

i had a good crunch in the centre of notts a few years ago.
another pillock not looking before pulling out BANG crunch tinkle etc. volvo FL6 (17 tonnes) 1 fiat punto 0
working for the present firm , but the old TM . a brill guy called stan, whos still a TM but for another firm..
first thing he said when i rang was
"are you ok? where are you?". we were based in nottingham then. 5 mins and stan and another driver were there to make sure i was ok.
how times change. thats when we were X.Xxxxxxx and son transport .
now were X.Xxxxxx LOGISTICS , and its all going breasts upermost.:|

when are you going to get arrested at that shopping centre Adele? when you do remember to look up at the glass roof , and think to yourself ............that pillock donut delivered that glass !

Bitch!
You will NEVER be invited in here!!!!!

:eek: You Evil!

Oh - okay then - I' such a softie - I forgive you for letting me off!
That aimed at me?!

i was gonna say something about delliphers avatar. but decided not to on the grounds of good taste?:)
Like what? Whisper - I won't tell! :nuts:
things are definitely looking up.:LOL:
runs away and hides.

Inaneredstripe!!! Naughty!! :nono: And DD, :annoyed: stop encouraging him!!!

when are you going to get arrested at that shopping centre Adele? when you do remember to look up at the glass roof , and think to yourself ............that pillock donut delivered that glass !

Im not going to get arrested....:D Being the only female currently going, Im gonna be surrounded by the men, so the police wont get me! :LOL:

today i are mostly 130/95 and apparently have lost 5 kg since last put on the weighbridge.:cautious:
i am now a sylph like 97 kg.:eek:
definitelyu decided is time to make a few changes , and get a new job.i,m looking into getting a full RTITB forklift licence instead of the "in house" one i have now.
maybe its time to pack up lorry drivivng altogether.
we shall see. meanwhile , i,m on the sick for another week , whilst my stress levels hopefully reduce:annoyed:.

Back