Ouch! Are you getting your money back? Hope it works out o.k for you!

Chris

Awesome - though I always thought it was 'scrote'... abbreviated from 'scrotum'...

Maybe it was a South Croatian? :shrug:

All's well that ends well - money back and burnt fake Canon-kit - the only way this could improve is to burn some genuine Canon-kit...

All's well that ends well - money back and burnt fake Canon-kit - the only way this could improve is to burn some genuine Canon-kit...

:canon: :canon: :canon: :canon: :canon: lol

lol...you know it'll just upset you all - why even open the thread...:LOL:

lol...you know it'll just upset you all - why even open the thread...:LOL:

lol just cos it makes good reading (knowing FITP got money back) and its all tongue and cheek :) cant be doing with the Canon\Nikon fights, whatever suits the individual really

:canon: :LOL: :canon: :LOL:

Hope he didn't want them back.........

A mate of mine bought some golf clubs from ebay which turned out to be fake, paypal handled it really well for a change, they refunded him straight away and asked him to destroy the clubs, the seller proclaimed his innocence and pleaded for them back even paying the postage so my mate send them back all bent in half still sealed in the bags :D

Couldn't resell them due to the trademark infringement...

Couldn't you hand them out for free if they still worked. As long as the people you were giving them to knew they were counterfeit.

We use counterfeit products (read China-made) every day. :shrug:

Couldn't you hand them out for free if they still worked. As long as the people you were giving them to knew they were counterfeit.

We use counterfeit products (read China-made) every day. :shrug:

And then someone's house burns down because they've been charging a battery in a charger that I gave them?

No thanks :LOL:

Back