1pmobile?

I got Smarty for my son, but found the Three network unreliable and slow. Could just be certain areas he is typically in though.
 
Three network unreliable and slow.
I have plenty of proof that it can run faster than optic fibre, but suspect they choose to treat everyone like 3rd class customer, with no option of priority access.
 
Hi

I am on 1p works well and no issues. We have 4 family members and no one has complained about the service.

Let me know if you plan to join and if you want I can send a referral link.

Thank you
 
We have 1p mobile too.
No complaints at all.
Saving us loads compared to all the other providers I looked at, so a recommendation from me!
Edit to add that we were with bt before and need to be on the EE network as parts of Cornwall are still iffy.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top