1st go light painting and Wire wool

Look good, I still need to give the ww a try, I really like the one with the scooby! Did that not damage any of the paintwork? I don't know how hot wire wool gets.

Thankyou,

i light painted the car in a frame 1st and then moved the car and used the wire wool :D

Personally I don't like the one with the car, but the others are great.

That Scooby one is brilliant (y) very nicely done :clap (y) though all of these are really nice and I look forward to seeing the way that you take this :clap: as I'm sure that what you do will be very good based on these first attempts :D

Matt
MWHCVT

The third and forth are brill(y):clap:, good efforts with the first two aswell, just IMO they are lacking in some foreground interest!

It took me a few moments to realize why I felt there was something not quite right about No 4 (with the car). While there are sparks landing in the foreground none actually pass over the car. That makes it look as if the car is just cut and pasted onto the picture. Adding just a few trails over the car would complete the illusion, though it would be a real pain to have to match colour and curves to look right.

It took me a few moments to realize why I felt there was something not quite right about No 4 (with the car). While there are sparks landing in the foreground none actually pass over the car. That makes it look as if the car is just cut and pasted onto the picture. Adding just a few trails over the car would complete the illusion, though it would be a real pain to have to match colour and curves to look right.

That's why I don't like the car one - it doesn't quite work for me. Actually, the version of the same shot without the car (number 2) is my favourite. I like the bouncing sparks in the foreground.

Back