1st Multiple(s) what do you think?

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
No
A month or two ago I thought i'd have a go at these multiples, so heres a couple of shots from my first attempt.

These are taken with my D90, 18-200VR and SB400 (camera mounted).

#1. Interacting with each other..
3149999399_186c284095_o.jpg

#2.
3149998655_6f345961f2_o.jpg

#3. Random..
DSC_2040.jpg

I like the #1 and #3 because they 'interact,' #2 is a bit random.

I've noticed they are a bit too dark and the post-processing is quite sloppy on the 3rd image but I was having real difficulty with the lighting. Now that i've got some better lighting, more versatile equipment i'm going to have another go!

Any criticism is much appreciated!

Jay.

Out of the three, I like 1 the best as there is some interaction between both characters.

That stuff on the table is distracting though.

Good first attempt! I like No.1, not to bothered about No.2 The thrid shot is good, not to busy but agree with the other comemt about doing other things.

I might have also had two shots in the one shirt and 2 in the other, then might have kept the same items but one of each in each shirt. The stuff on the table is slightly discracting but not to much.

I like these - very good, although agree about the different things in your hand, think that would have worked better :)

in the last one the left couch you is halo'd.... i think you can tell it looks a bit too unrealistic... but thats me being picky...

good ideas though...

Back